Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 3
RB, Lurena, littlesue

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Hostage
meegat39
Yes, I love that Cally and Jenna defeated the crimo between them!!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Why is Travis asking Ushton who is the weakest?? Surely he would have a better idea than Ushton by this point?

When it came to dropping 4 episodes from Travisina's hypothetical repeat run, I dropped both this and VFTP quickly. Both portray the otherwise astute Travis and Vila as a bit stupid.

Agreed. Avon doesn't exactly come out of this covered with glory, either. The only continuity point worth preserving from Hostage is Servalan and Travis coming to an agreement at the end. Which then seems to have dissipated by Gambit anyway.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Why is Travis asking Ushton who is the weakest?? Surely he would have a better idea than Ushton by this point?

When it came to dropping 4 episodes from Travisina's hypothetical repeat run, I dropped both this and VFTP quickly. Both portray the otherwise astute Travis and Vila as a bit stupid.

Yeah, Travis especially!

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Blake is Roj Blake, his father would have been Daddy Blake, so wouldn't his father's brother be Uncle Blake? Or maybe his name is Ushton Blake?

Maybe he married Blake's Aunt, hence the different surname.

We don't have a lot of married people in the B7 universe, but we do have some (Varon and Maja, Chesku and 'Sula', etc).

No because Blake states that Inga is his father's brother's daughter, which would make Ushton a blood uncle

Maybe it is a first name. Doesn't Ushton call Blake 'Roj'?

The Avon family must be confusing. Avon's brother calls him Avon Grin Grin

Inga definitely is a blood relative then.... think of the children!!! Grin

Well as far as we know all they did is kiss!! I think it takes a bit more Grin Grin

LOL Grin

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:
Well as far as we know all they did is kiss!! I think it takes a bit more Grin Grin

Yes, that's why I was saying they need to think of the children before they do anything more Wink

If Blake can still conceive, after the knee he gets in a delicate area from Jenna after this episode Grin

meegat39
Blake is a little taller than Avon, this is one of the few times you can notice it.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Yes, that's why I was saying they need to think of the children before they do anything more Wink

If Blake can still conceive, after the knee he gets in a delicate area from Jenna after this episode Grin

Grin Grin

Travisina
Yay, polystyrene rocks!

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Agreed. Avon doesn't exactly come out of this covered with glory, either. The only continuity point worth preserving from Hostage is Servalan and Travis coming to an agreement at the end. Which then seems to have dissipated by Gambit anyway.

That agreement only lasts for VFTP. And I got a little carried away and destroyed the master copy of VFTP as soon as you said we could get rid of four episodes Grin Grin

The only pity IMO is that we lose Joban. He's an interesting character, played by the superb Kevin Stoney.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Yay, polystyrene rocks!

Good job Gan isn't still around - he's allergic to those!!

meegat39
Well thanks Travisina and TT for another lovely rewatch! I'm only sorry I missed Blake and Avon's cuddle whilst I was posting Grin

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

That agreement only lasts for VFTP. And I got a little carried away and destroyed the master copy of VFTP as soon as you said we could get rid of four episodes Grin Grin

I expunged it from my mind! Actually, it's been a very long time since I last rewatched VFTP - somehow I always manage to be busy elsewhere Wink

The only pity IMO is that we lose Joban. He's an interesting character, played by the superb Kevin Stoney.

True.

Trouble is, this is an Alan Prior script, and he's just useless at relationships and people behaving in character (see Animals for further examples)

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Well thanks Travisina and TT for another lovely rewatch! I'm only sorry I missed Blake and Avon's cuddle whilst I was posting Grin

Quick, rewind!

Thanks Meegat and TT for this rewatch - it was fun!
If the Aussies want to repeat this next Saturday, that's fine by me - I'll be out Smile

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Cheers - I wasn't actually rewatching, just lurking Grin

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Quick, rewind!

Thanks Meegat and TT for this rewatch - it was fun!
If the Aussies want to repeat this next Saturday, that's fine by me - I'll be out Smile

Fine by me too, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, but maybe up for another rewatch of it, to watch the cuddle this time!

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Cheers - I wasn't actually rewatching, just lurking Grin

GrinGrin

Anniew
From a late lurker, Avon's name is Kerr Avon Avon. He prefers to be known by his middle name!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Gauda Cheese
Awww wait this happened?
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Travisina
So let me get this straight...

The Aussies missed last week's rewatch of Hostage, and everybody missed this week's scheduled rewatch of Countdown.

What would people like to do for next week - repeat Hostage or go for Countdown?

Gauda Cheese
Travisina wrote:

So let me get this straight...

The Aussies missed last week's rewatch of Hostage, and everybody missed this week's scheduled rewatch of Countdown.

What would people like to do for next week - repeat Hostage or go for Countdown?

I'll be here next week for any B7. But look at you trying to extend season B Oops
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
9,817,820 unique visits since 8th January 2014