Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch - Star Wars trilogy
trevor travis
Brad, you can come back now. The Ewoks have gone Grin
 
trevor travis
I thought so. Grrrrrr!!!!

After my problems playing Star Wars on Monday, and having to switch from original to remastered version, I've played on the safe side the last two days and played the remastered DVD. I thought it would also mean I kept timing with SD.

BUT the end of Jedi contains a travesty. In the final scene, they've edited out Sebastian Shaw and edited in Hayden Christensen. Just checked the original to spot the difference.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Grin
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

When will the Empire learn NOT to build Death Stars. Grin


They still haven't. They let the Americans build one for The Force Awakens. You can tell the Americans built it cuz its three times the size of the British one.
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Luke's got a new Lightsabre.... wasn't his other one blue?


You've reminded me... The lightsaber reported to be Luke's in The Force Awakens, is in fact blue, meaning it's the light saber Luke lost, along with his hand, in his duel with Darth Vader in Cloud City, and by extension, was Anakin Skywalker's light saber before he turned to the Dark Side and became Darth Vader. Interesting.
 
Spaceresearcher
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Luke's got a new Lightsabre.... wasn't his other one blue?


You've reminded me... The lightsaber reported to be Luke's in The Force Awakens, is in fact blue, meaning it's the light saber Luke lost, along with his hand, in his duel with Darth Vader in Cloud City, and by extension, was Anakin Skywalker's light saber before he turned to the Dark Side and became Darth Vader. Interesting.


However as it's been 30+ years, could Luke not have built another Light Saber? The one with the green colour went over the edge while battling against his father and the emperor correct?
 
Spaceresearcher
Just want to say how glad and proud I am of you all that Star Wars trilogy means Episodes IV, V and VI. Spot on.

For this fan, there are only 4 star wars movies at present, not 7. Those strange attempts at entertainment that Mr Lucas put together and called Episode I,II and III don't count for this fan.
 
JustBrad
Spaceresearcher wrote:



However as it's been 30+ years, could Luke not have built another Light Saber? The one with the green colour went over the edge while battling against his father and the emperor correct?


Luke threw it to the deck when he declared, 'You've failed, your majesty, I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

You can clearly see it hanging from his belt when he returns to Endor and is greeted by Leia and Han.
 
JustBrad
Spaceresearcher wrote:

Just want to say how glad and proud I am of you all that Star Wars trilogy means Episodes IV, V and VI. Spot on.

For this fan, there are only 4 star wars movies at present, not 7.


Simon Pegg and I agree with you... If you want a prequel, watch The Clone Wars and ignore the Anakin trilogy.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.38 seconds
9,132,017 unique visits since 8th January 2014