Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Star Wars trilogy
trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Don't be upset, Han. The only reason you live through the trilogy is because your death would have negatively affected the sale of your action figures. *

*according to a real live 20th Century Fox memo.

I passed on the Han Solo but have pre-ordered my first 12" Star Wars figure for the collection, wearing the usual scale replica costume that figures that size come with.

Leia, in a certain costume, by any chance?

Spaceship Dispatcher
An Ewok on a speeder! Coolness and cuteness overload!!! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
The Death Star is incomplete. Is it really a good idea to have both the Emperor and Vader on it?

Rubbish plans of the Empire, part 56.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Don't be upset, Han. The only reason you live through the trilogy is because your death would have negatively affected the sale of your action figures. *

*according to a real live 20th Century Fox memo.

I passed on the Han Solo but have pre-ordered my first 12" Star Wars figure for the collection, wearing the usual scale replica costume that figures that size come with.

Leia, in a certain costume, by any chance?

Actually no, though my stylus would be hovering over the 'buy now' button if it ever were released! No, this is Daisy Ridley as Rey from TFA complete with BB8 droid. I might not have seen the film yet, but I know I'm going to like Rey even if nothing else ticks any boxes...
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 30 December 2015 21:47:24
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
The Empire's crack guards vs the teddy bears. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
More walking tanks, and they're still rubbish.

trevor travis

More walking tanks, and they're still rubbish.

Yup, the Empire doesn't deserve to win. Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Best fight/battle sequence in Star Wars...

Spaceship Dispatcher
We seem to have gained some Ewoks but lost Brad... Grin

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Erm, are you sure???? Grin Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Erm, are you sure???? Grin Grin Grin

Definitely Wink

trevor travis
"Fire at Will."

What's the poor chap done to you?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Captain Fish isn't so confident now.

Spaceship Dispatcher
We've gone all Space-Midway again...

trevor travis
Nothing else around 1983 had special effects like this. This trilogy did push on the visual look of films onwards by a long, long way.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Nothing else around 1983 had special effects like this. This trilogy did push on the visual look of films onwards by a long, long way.

And sadly had a negative effect on viewer appreciation of more traditional drama based sci-fi; I suppose we ought to hate it for its impact on television fantasy in the 1980s and 1990s! Grin

trevor travis
The whole Empire is dying in shame!!!

Destroyed by wood Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Oh, come on! Even the sonic screwdriver doesn't work on wood! Grin

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

And sadly had a negative effect on viewer appreciation of more traditional drama based sci-fi; I suppose we ought to hate it for its impact on television fantasy in the 1980s and 1990s! Grin

I see your point, but the characters are so strong in this.

Behind the effects is a damn good story.

Blame Star Trek: The Motion Picture. That's proper awful Grin Grin

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Oh, come on! Even the sonic screwdriver doesn't work on wood! Grin

Yes, but when your vehicles explode into a million pieces after being hit a tree, then you seriously need to execute whoever designed these things.

Maybe it's the moral of the story: if you want to be an evil empire, don't be rubbish Grin Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
9,089,782 unique visits since 8th January 2014