Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 2

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Star Wars trilogy
trevor travis
Of course Warwick Davis was also in a pretty dreadful Cybermen story Wink

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

The feet of something furry...

Young Og.

Luke has just cut Justin in several pieces using his Lightsaber. He thinks he's creepy as well Wink

trevor travis
"What is this place, Han?"
"It's the planet of the teddy bears, Luke."
"What happened to the planet of the Wookies?"
"Not enough marketing potential!"

Wink

trevor travis
Threepio as a god is a diverting idea!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ewoks are cooler than Wookies.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
The Ewoks have tied up Luke and Han, but befriended Leia. She must have shown them the steel bikini Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Of course Warwick Davis was also in a pretty dreadful Cybermen story Wink

Actually I quite liked that one after a rewatch.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
R2D2's sarcastic humour is clever, the sort of thing I think nu-Who would do really well - imagine Peter Capaldi arguing with a similar droid.

trevor travis
Threepio retells the first two films to the Ewoks, complete with sound effects. Surely that final confrontation is overdue?

Spaceship Dispatcher
How exactly can Leia remember Padme at all..?!
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 30 December 2015 21:35:15

trevor travis
Hold on, Leia says her mother died when she was very young and hardly remembers her. Didn't Padme die in childbirth?

JustBrad
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/smileys/1929873_10153353810903581_8394091139286796111_n_zpste6u3vwv.jpg

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Hold on, Leia says her mother died when she was very young and hardly remembers her. Didn't Padme die in childbirth?

Yup.

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Yes.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

R2D2's sarcastic humour is clever, the sort of thing I think nu-Who would do really well - imagine Peter Capaldi arguing with a similar droid.

I like the droids. They are the audience identification figures, especially at the start of "Star Wars".

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yes.

She's got a truly exceptional memory to recall those few minutes then Wink

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Wink

Don't be upset, Han. The only reason you live through the trilogy is because your death would have negatively affected the sale of your action figures. *

*according to a real live 20th Century Fox memo.

trevor travis
Ah, here we go. Vader and Luke.

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:

Don't be upset, Han. The only reason you live through the trilogy is because your death would have negatively affected the sale of your action figures. *

I passed on the Han Solo but have pre-ordered my first 12" Star Wars figure for the collection, wearing the usual scale replica costume that figures that size come with.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Wink

Harrison Ford did want Han to die at the end of "Empire" - his uncertain fate at the end of that film was a compromise.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,102,360 unique visits since 8th January 2014