Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
"Maximum Power, the Auton's Guide"
Dtar
Has anyone got their hands on this irreverent guide by MIWK press? It seems like they did a short run of them and don't plan to reprint anytime soon.

I imagine that it would be an amusing read.

Spaceship Dispatcher
For me the 'humour' crossed the line into disrespect of the cast, crew and creative teams on multiple occasions, so I'm afraid that stopped me enjoying the rest of it; my copy was donated to the charity table at RTGP2 in the hope someone would find some pleasure in it.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Hilarious book - well recommended.

Very much in the vein of our own rewatches.

The 'new' episodes they create are superb - I really want "Twilight Of The Gods" to exist Grin

wall1885
I personally enjoyed the humour of the book & would say if you see a copy anywhere - grab it...plus it follows my ideology of denying that Ogg ever existed ;-)

trevor travis
wall1885 wrote:

I personally enjoyed the humour of the book & would say if you see a copy anywhere - grab it...plus it follows my ideology of denying that Ogg ever existed ;-)

Now that's fighting talk!! Grin

Anniew
A universe without Og?
Only someone with
The sensibility of a log
Would welcome such a place!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Joe Dredd
Og always comes in handy, if you need a hat-stand that sheds.

JustBrad
Joe Dredd wrote:

Og always comes in handy, if you need a hat-stand that sheds.

You can also ride him through four foot high snow drifts.

Joe Dredd
"NEW 2016 EDITION! DELUXE HARDBACK, LIMITED EDITION AND ONLY AVAILABLE FROM MIWK!"

New hardback edition of "Maximum Power" available for pre-order from Miwk.

This edition has pictures and some differences. Check the sampler to see the Bring Back Gan campaign and the plush Moloch doll! Click!

Check the webshop to see the new cover featuring all of B7's least glorious characters. Click!

Check the facebook page for knitting patterns, B7 Poster magazine no 8 and the fabulous JP* Click!

* Not to be confused with the fabulous JE. She's all ours!

littlesue
Joe Dredd wrote:

"NEW 2016 EDITION! DELUXE HARDBACK, LIMITED EDITION AND ONLY AVAILABLE FROM MIWK!"

Ordered!!!

Joe Dredd
Me too!

Hugbot
Joe Dredd wrote:

Check the webshop to see the new cover featuring all of B7's least glorious characters. Click!

All revolving around the hugbot as the central character! I think I will love this book ... Oops Oops Oops

.... wait ... did you say least glorious characters? Angry

Anniew
Ordered!

Anniew
Thanks for alerting me to this!

BradPaula
I loved the book. It was fannish and fun. Highly recommend it for your Blake's 7 library!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Joe Dredd
Hugbot wrote:

.... wait ... did you say least glorious characters? :@

Er, you mustn't have quite heard me. I'm sure I said "all B7's least glorious characters...made even less glorious by being ranged around a magnificent hugbot as the centrepiece."

Ahem.

littlesue
Joe Dredd wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

.... wait ... did you say least glorious characters? Angry

Er, you mustn't have quite heard me. I'm sure I said "all B7's least glorious characters...made even less glorious by being ranged around a magnificent hugbot as the centrepiece."

Ahem.

Yes, that's exactly what you said! Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Hugbot
Joe Dredd wrote:

Sorry, I completely misread your post ... must be a side-effect of your mind-control device ... Pfft

Spaceresearcher
WOW, thanks JD, I'll have to grab a copy.

As for fans who apparently disrespected the cast, well it is a fan written book, not all fans think the same so you have to approach it with an open mind. I'd rather freedom of speech than a sterile approach any day.

Spaceresearcher
LOL. I love how it's marked down from $499GBP to 10GBP. Brilliant.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,836,282 unique visits since 8th January 2014