Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 1
President Solvite

· Total Rebels: 919
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Which Episode Wouldn't You Miss?
Spaceship Dispatcher
Anniew wrote:

Top ten screen clips from episodes to take with you to a desert island? (maximum power!)

Not applicable. Amy Pond wasn't in Blake's 7.

Character you'd most like to chuck out of a sinking balloon?

I would suggest to Tarrant that he's always presenting himself as a hero. Now's his chance.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Anniew
SD Smile
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Top ten screen clips:
1. Sinofar on the cold surface of the planet.
2. Avalon on the Interrogation table.
3. Undead alien from Sacrophagus
4. Servalan, tied to the wall of the dungeon
5. Dayna, I think it's from Rumours, Hugbot knows the moment I'm referring to Wink
6-10. Various shots of the bottom of a certain lady gunslinger from series Derek. Maybe several from Gold.

Hugbot
trevor travis wrote:

5. Dayna, I think it's from Rumours, Hugbot knows the moment I'm referring to Wink

It is actually from Sarcophagus. Pfft

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

It is actually from Sarcophagus. Pfft

I knew you'd know Grin Grin Although, of course, being gentleman, we wouldn't look Grin

AvonGreen
Hmmmm, yes. This is an interesting question. Alot of B7 fans do not seem to like Mission To Destiny, The Keeper, or Animals, but these are among my favorite episodes. They were distinctly different and quirky one, maybe away from the main theme somewhat, but still great episodes. I would pick episodes with weaker and slightly pointless stories to them. If i had to pick, they would be:
The Web, Shadow, Dawn Of The Gods, Stardrive.

AG.

Anniew
AG you've opened a can of worms there. Discard Shadow.....Shadow?!!!! No Avon in thigh high boots and silver foil, not to mention the moral ambiguities of the episode?

littlesue
Anniew wrote:

AG you've opened a can of worms there. Discard Shadow.....Shadow?!!!! No Avon in thigh high boots and silver foil, not to mention the moral ambiguities of the episode?

Discard Shadow????
No...and besides, that silver leather top is just so soft to the touch...did I mention that? Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

trevor travis
Shadow???????? Shock Shock It's a fabulous episode. You can't get rid of that one!!!!

peladon
AvonGreen wrote:

Hmmmm, yes. This is an interesting question. Alot of B7 fans do not seem to like Mission To Destiny, The Keeper, or Animals, but these are among my favorite episodes. They were distinctly different and quirky one, maybe away from the main theme somewhat, but still great episodes. I would pick episodes with weaker and slightly pointless stories to them. If i had to pick, they would be:
The Web, Shadow, Dawn Of The Gods, Stardrive.

AG.

I'd agree with you on most of that, the exception being the Web whose main weakness is visual, one place where the budget did show. As for the others they have a few good moments but nothing standout. Stardrive isnt pointless however it gives a reason for them to be able to escape so often.

Lurena
AvonGreen wrote:

Hmmmm, yes. This is an interesting question. Alot of B7 fans do not seem to like Mission To Destiny, The Keeper, or Animals, but these are among my favorite episodes.

AG.

Who dislikes Mission to Destiny?
The Keeper?
I like them a lot!
The Keeper has a clever plot and the essential story arc to Star One!
MtD has a certain clever computer expert in it, acting Sherlock Holmes, I love both characters.

But Animals is another thing... Be careful, just browse the forum and you will find we celebrate International Og Day!

BTW Welcome on board AvonGreen!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
AvonGreen
Ah, yes....well...ok, i take back 'Shadow' and replace lid back on the can. Being new here, and still recovering from a little planet radiation sickness, i forgot the excellent anti-drugs ethics of that episode. Plus, does it not feature a certain excellent 'Brush Strokes' actor? I therefore logically deduce, that Series 3 was a pretty consistant one with interesting stories, with Aftermath being my favourite!
I shall decontaminate myself a little more from the polluted air!

A.G.
(my real name!)

Maximum Power
S1: The Web
S2: Trial
S3: Dawn of the Gods
S4: Stardrive

trevor travis
Maximum Power wrote:

Isn't Trial a somewhat pivotal arc episode? Not sure if Travisina's TV exec will agree to that one going.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Maximum Power wrote:

Isn't Trial a somewhat pivotal arc episode? Not sure if Travisina's TV exec will agree to that one going.

The TV exec is happy to drop 'The Web' (are The Lost ever mentioned again in relation to Cally's people/home planet?) and 'Dawn of the Gods' (some good moments, but plotwise is just more Cally 'back story' that comes out of nowhere and goes nowhere).

However, 'Trial' is pivotal, both for dealing with the aftershock of losing Gan, and Travis becoming a fugitive/outlaw himself, so that has to stay.
'Stardrive' also should stay, for the explanation as to how the Scorpio becomes super-speedy (although there is a reference to that in 'Traitor' ) and also for Avon's "Who?" which makes later events in 'Orbit' so convincing. But one is rather spoiled for choice as to which eps can be dropped from S4 before one loses Stardrive - which incidentally, we'll be rewatching on Saturday morning if you'd like to join us!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

dragonq
My dropped episodes would be Duel, which I have always found overrated and preachy, Killer from the second season (ditto), Volcano from the third season and Games from the fourth, both of which are dull as ditchwater.

Anniew
How can you drop the Decimas. They and the Albians were the only races that Blake successfully freed putting power back into the honest cabbage and men.

Killer...you'd drop killer....No Michelin men...fried eggs...beetle costumes...Bellfriar...Tynus and Games. No Belkov. ..Nooooooooo . Duel.... No sublime performing flea... Or the nuts quote?

You can have Volcano though I do like the short scene between Vila and Avon. A lot!

ScorpioSurvivor81
Bounty, Voice, Harvest. Series 4 is my favourite series and I don't particularly dislike any of the episodes. I suppose my least favourite is "Traitor" so I guess it would be that one.

Travisina
ScorpioSurvivor81 wrote:

Bounty, Voice, Harvest. Series 4 is my favourite series and I don't particularly dislike any of the episodes. I suppose my least favourite is "Traitor" so I guess it would be that one.

Bounty isn't essential canon, but I quite like it. Likewise Harvest.
I would happily consign 'Voice' to Room 101 - it could and should have been a good episode, but was a pile of dingoes' kidneys.

However, I don't think the imaginary TV exec would let you drop 'Traitor', as it's the episode that sets up the Pylene-50 story arc for Season D.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

I would happily consign 'Voice' to Room 101 - it could and should have been a good episode, but was a pile of dingoes' kidneys.

A classic case of Brilliant Concept, Horrible Execution. Works better if Shivan is real and one of his cadre is a formerly loyal brainwashed Fed mole.

Far too many plot holes, far too much reliance on the rebels being dumb as a bag of wet hair.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.74 seconds
9,455,972 unique visits since 8th January 2014