Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - D13 Blake
Hugbot
Thank you all for this lovely Christmassy rewatch! Good night and dream well! Oops

littlesue
RB wrote:

Now how are they going to get out of that i wonder.....?

I'm sure someone will think of something
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Thanks all, off to watch Return of the Jedi...

Ah, George Lucas. Happy ending guaranteed Wink

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Grin Have to get ready for our viewing of the new one...
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
The BFI showing of the final scene was a little jaw-dropping. The tension in the theatre was palpable, and it translated so well to the big screen... you could see all the little details Mary Ridge put in, such as going against TV convention and NOT clearing away the dead bodies between takes.

Travisina
Thanks for the company everyone - merry Xmas!!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

RB
BradPaula wrote:

RB wrote:

If you are an avid Blackadder viewer, they all were saved by their cigarillo cases secreted about their persons!

Of course, Blake was saved by that economy sized ketchup bottle he had in his breast pocket...

Orac has a cunning plan....

trevor travis
RB wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

RB wrote:

If you are an avid Blackadder viewer, they all were saved by their cigarillo cases secreted about their persons!

Of course, Blake was saved by that economy sized ketchup bottle he had in his breast pocket...

Orac has a cunning plan....

Opening up a Christmas Tree business??... he's got loads of trees and lights to spare Wink

trevor travis
Oh lord, too wrapped up in the episode to ask the important questions Shock

Is everyone OK to start up again on Jan 5th, and do they want Season D or a random rewatch of all 52 episodes?

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Is everyone OK to start up again on Jan 5th

Yes!

and do they want Season D or a random rewatch of all 52 episodes?

How do you do a random 52-ep rewatch? Serious question - how do you decide the order?

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:How do you do a random 52-ep rewatch? Serious question - how do you decide the order?

We did it once before around 2010. Someone different chooses an episode each week. Until all 52 episodes have been watched! Last time, we finished with "Death-Watch", so we ended with everyone alive (apart from poor Gan!) and them sailing off in the Liberator to new adventures Wink

BradPaula
I don't mind one way or the other on which episode we watch. Anyone have a preference?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:
...we ended with everyone alive (apart from poor Gan!) and them sailing off in the Liberator to new adventures Wink

I like that version!

JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

and do they want Season D or a random rewatch of all 52 episodes?

How do you do a random 52-ep rewatch? Serious question - how do you decide the order?

You end with The Way Back.

Turns out they were all stunned and captured on Gauda Prime, Gan survived his injuries, Jenna was captured alive, they were all mind wiped and put in a holding cell to be shipped off to a penal colony.

And so it begins....

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Is everyone OK to start up again on Jan 5th, and do they want Season D or a random rewatch of all 52 episodes?

Been a long time since we did S2....

Just saying cuz I'd like to finish my limericks... but I'm good with anything B7... even Animals.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Been a long time since we did S2....

Just saying cuz I'd like to finish my limericks... but I'm good with anything B7... even Animals.

We missed out Barney, to avoid conflict with the Aussies rewatches. They're now halfway through Barney, so plan is: Derek, then Barney.

Unless we go random... Wink

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

We missed out Barney, to avoid conflict with the Aussies rewatches. They're now halfway through Barney, so plan is: Derek, then Barney.

Having just been re-traumatised by last night's rewatch of 'Blake' (it never gets any easier, does it?), the thought of it rolling around again so soon is a bit depressing. As the Aussies are watching in episode order, I'd like to vote for Random.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Having just been re-traumatised by last night's rewatch of 'Blake' (it never gets any easier, does it?), the thought of it rolling around again so soon is a bit depressing. As the Aussies are watching in episode order, I'd like to vote for Random.

Sounds like a plan, Travisina. Unless anyone has any objections, we'll go random for the evening rewatches in 2016 - it's always nice to mix things up a bit. One clause will be no-one is allowed to pick "Blake" for the time being Wink

sweevo
I'm glad I skipped this one (not only have I seen it enough times, I don't need the most depressing final episode ever made in the history of television to tarnish what is already becoming a predictable and consumer-driven season). Oh, God, I'm starting to sound like Avon...

President Solvite
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Grin Have to get ready for our viewing of the new one...

I hope you enjoy it...

Put it this way if makes the ending of episode VI seem a little less perfect..

In my view episode VII could be the best chapter yet.. Although its a tall order to beat IV in my book.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
9,100,332 unique visits since 8th January 2014