Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - The Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
Do you recall William Marlowe in The Mind of Evil? He played Mailer, the inmate in league with the Master...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

They're searching for Zaroff??? Shock

They need to look underwater Wink

Tara King has episodes 1 and 4 then?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Do you recall William Marlowe in The Mind of Evil? He played Mailer, the inmate in league with the Master...

Vaguely.

Not that keen on "The Mind Of Evil"... around 45 minutes of plot stretched over six episodes. Would have made an OK four-parter.

trevor travis
It's the Avengers junction and the Avengers phonebox Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's an electronic addition to some of the music that reminds of the Radiophonic Workshop; the work of Malcolm Clarke etc

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

They're searching for Zaroff??? Shock

They need to look underwater Wink

Tara King has episodes 1 and 4 then?

Yup. I want to see them at Winspit, but she's nicked the footage.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Vaguely.

Not that keen on "The Mind Of Evil"... around 45 minutes of plot stretched over six episodes. Would have made an OK four-parter.

I did a Dover Castle location visit this year; it's a very interesting and impressive place!

trevor travis
Mother's intense in this.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Mother has taken over the dungeon!

I hope he's looking after Amy.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Mother's intense in this.

Yes, it's a bit different to his usual patience!

trevor travis
Action Tara; handcuffs; dungeons. I wonder why I choose this episode Grin

trevor travis
It's this episode and "All Done With Mirrors" that portray Tara King in the most positive light - able to look after herself, and resourceful and intelligent.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Action Tara; handcuffs; dungeons. I wonder why I choose this episode Grin

No idea Grin Grin

good choice though Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's this episode and "All Done With Mirrors" that portray Tara King in the most positive light - able to look after herself, and resourceful and intelligent.

Yes, though I prefer this one over Mirrors.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

I thought you'd love "Mirrors" - it's a Tara solo episode Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is basically Alan Wheatley's version of the Sheriff of Nottingham, but wearing a suit... Grin

trevor travis
Tara involved in another fight... Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I thought you'd love "Mirrors" - it's a Tara solo episode Wink

It's not my favourite interpretation of the character; she's a bit too assured in that story imo.

trevor travis
It's not my favourite interpretation of the character; she's a bit too assured in that story imo.

I guess she is Mrs Peel in that one... probably why I like it so much Grin Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I guess she is Mrs Peel in that one... probably why I like it so much Grin Grin Grin

And why my favourite Emma episode is The Joker, where she's more like Tara... Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,140,831 unique visits since 8th January 2014