Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
35th Anniversary Barney Rewatch - Pressure Point
Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Blimey, Gan's had more than 9 lines in this one already Angry

The writers were throwing him a bone as they were going to kill him off in this episode. -P

If they'd thrown him more bones in earlier episodes they may not have felt the need to kill him off Sad
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Lurena
love the scene Vila-Avon in the teleport.
Michael sets the Vila so well.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Kasabi certainly seems to know our Servie Grin

TT, not sure if you recognise her but she is played by Jane Sherwin who was Lady Jennifer in Dr Who: The War Games and was the wife of Doctor Who producer Derrick Sherwin.

I can see it now you mention it.

Meanwhile, we've just found out all the churches were destroyed when they brought out the new Countryfile calendar. Proof John Craven is as evil as Servie.

If all churches had been destroyed, how would Dome-Dweller Blake have recognised that the ruined building was once a church?

Good point. He also knows about natural history, if you recall him knowing of butterflies in Bounty. His schooling perhaps? -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

If all churches had been destroyed, how would Dome-Dweller Blake have recognised that the ruined building was once a church?

Yes, he doesn't seem much like a bookish history enthusiast type of person! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

TT, not sure if you recognise her but she is played by Jane Sherwin who was Lady Jennifer in Dr Who: The War Games and was the wife of Doctor Who producer Derrick Sherwin.

Meanwhile, we've just found out all the churches were destroyed when they brought out the new Countryfile calendar. Proof John Craven is as evil as Servie.

He also has very good historical knowledge in "Killer". Pfft

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Good point. He also knows about natural history, if you recall him knowing of butterflies in Bounty. His schooling perhaps? -P

Ah, the benefits of an Alpha education...

Lurena
Now watch this. Avon shows he cares, he will say sorry and show empathy to Kasabi's daughter.

trevor travis
That trick of teleporting from one location to another (without teleporting back up to the Libby) is not used in any other episode, is it?

Spaceship Dispatcher
This 'intellectual' verson of Blake doesn't really tally with the thuggish record-smasher in Bounty...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
If you were going on a stealth mission, why would you wear a yellow piece of plastic as Vila?? -P

littlesue
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I think he knows about these things because he read alot..or something similiar. Maybe it was his schooling, although having his memory erased could have caused a few gaps!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

That trick of teleporting from one location to another (without teleporting back up to the Libby) is not used in any other episode, is it?

Maybe the signal (or their particles, however you think it works) were still relayed via the Liberator?

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

If you were going on a stealth mission, why would you wear a yellow piece of plastic as Vila?? -P

Same reason as Servie is dressed in camouflage white? Vila's yellow sash does look particularly daft, though. His outfit would be fine without it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Same reason as Servie is dressed in camouflage white? Vila's yellow sash does look particularly daft, though. His outfit would be fine without it.

When has fashion ever been sensible? Vila does seem the most likely to be a fashion follower imo.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 04 February 2014 20:16:44

BradPaula
Love the scene where they all check their missing teleport bracelets -P

trevor travis
Even Gan's teeth won't work on that door.

Lurena
BradPaula wrote:

Love the scene where they all check their missing teleport bracelets -P

Yes, me too. Priceless.

RB
It's a trap I tell you...

trevor travis
Gan's teeth did work in the end.

BradPaula