Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Underwater Menace
trevor travis
Shame we can't see this Doctor/Zaroff scene.

trevor travis
It's not obvious from the pics what happens here, so I looked it up. Ben only pretends to leave, and while the Doctor lures Zaroff outside his cage, Ben brings the cage back down, trapping Zaroff outside of it.

trevor travis
The tragic end of Zaroff, as he slowly drowns.

trevor travis
So Thous and the rest get out - Damon is certainly still alive. I don't think there's any food, etc, on the rock, so how do they survive?

trevor travis
The Doctor and companions are back on Mecron-2.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sorry about that! I was called away for a few minutes....
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

So Thous and the rest get out - Damon is certainly still alive. I don't think there's any food, etc, on the rock, so how do they survive?

I'm guessing the fish people strike would have ended with the disaster.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Let's go to Mars!!! Or rather the Moon Grin

Although we're going to the Land Of Fiction next Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh no! The Tardis is out of control. Again. Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Though GC still hasn't replied to the question of which week to cover three episodes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks for your company this morning TT Happy

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I'm guessing the fish people strike would have ended with the disaster.

I guess there is that.

Thous is pretty much discredited due to following Zaroff, so is the new Atlantis formed in association between Damon and The Fish People?. The Fish People might be able to fix the barrier.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

...so is the new Atlantis formed in association between Damon and The Fish People?. The Fish People might be able to fix the barrier.

There's a fanfic in there somewhere Wink

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Though GC still hasn't replied to the question of which week to cover three episodes.

It's not a problem with that story - the episodes are much shorter, so we'll easily fit in an extra episode one week.

trevor travis
Cheers SD.

A much under-rated story that one. It has its problems, but it also has much to recommend. Patrick Troughton and Joseph Furst are great in it.

trevor travis
What time does the rewatch start on Sunday -9am or 9.30am?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,143,044 unique visits since 8th January 2014