Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
Child Of Auron

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Underwater Menace
trevor travis
Morning - started.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The wetsuits actually look okay as guard costumes, even if they lacked effectiveness as the basis for alien costumes.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Zaroff's reaction to Thous looking oddly at him was pretty good and not over the top, especially that final look to camera.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
OK, that priest guard actually has a shower cap Grin

trevor travis
Ben becomes God!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
We really needed voice-over when the Doctor say "I know that voice" - spoken aloud it makes the priests seem too foolish.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

We really needed voice-over when the Doctor say "I know that voice" - spoken aloud it makes the priests seem too foolish.

They are too much in awe of the great god Amdo speaking after so many years.

But yes, we had the thoughts of the TARDIS crew in Episode 1 ( "Prehistoric monsters" ) - we could have the same here!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The central flaw in this whole story is that Atlantis is not submerged.

trevor travis
Thous starting to have real doubts about the zeal of Zaroff.

trevor travis

Aren't we a long way underwater, but there are barriers that stop the water coming in?

Defences which are sabotaged in Part 4.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The child extras deserved a Bafta for the marketplace scene.

trevor travis
Sonic shades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin

trevor travis
The Second Doctor is quite the mater of disguise in his first few stories.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Aren't we a long way underwater, but there are barriers that stop the water coming in?

True, but it's so obviously an 'underground city' in construction concept (like something out of an old Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers serial) and the island itself is still an island that the Atlanteans could build on any time they wished.

trevor travis
Jamie and Ben in wetsuits.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Sonic shades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin

Yes, and I wonder if it a deliberate homage to the classic show? Matt Smith's fez was a Silver Nemesis reference.

trevor travis
Ah, the dance of the fish people. It's far too long!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The sequences of the fish people are extremely well done, but story wise a bit of a Hartnell era throwback.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

True, but it's so obviously an 'underground city' in construction concept (like something out of an old Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers serial) and the island itself is still an island that the Atlanteans could build on any time they wished.

Isn't the island more of a single protruding rock?

trevor travis

The sequences of the fish people are extremely well done, but story wise a bit of a Hartnell era throwback.

It's far too long, SD. It reminds me of lengthy scenes with Zarbi bumbling about in the Web Planet Shock Shock

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.60 seconds
9,170,902 unique visits since 8th January 2014