Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Model for sale.
Spaceresearcher
After much procrastination, adamant lamenting, not being able to and just plain not wanting to, I've decided to part with one of my Liberator models. (Massive Sigh).

Available is a built Masterpiece Models Liberator for anyone who might be interested. You should find this to be one of the most cost effective built models of this fine starship anywhere. (Just check out the price of a Comet Miniatures kit(approximately half the size of this one) and you will see what I am talking about).

Merry Christmas everyone.

http://www.ebay.c...SwHQ9WZN1~

:Edited by a Moderator to make link clickable:
Edited by BradPaula on 07 December 2015 02:12:28

Anniew
Oh. Oh. Why NOW! When I'm completely brassic lint! Such a bargain. And so beautiful. Oh well, perhaps the next time you sell one!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Spaceresearcher
Anniew wrote:

Oh. Oh. Why NOW! When I'm completely brassic lint! Such a bargain. And so beautiful. Oh well, perhaps the next time you sell one!

Thank you for the feedback. Christmas time is all I can say. My apologies it's not the right time for yourself, the good news is that the Liberator is the most popular of all the Blakes 7 starships so I can say with confidence that there will be others in time.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas in any case Anniew

Anniew
Ah thanks Spaceshipresearcher. A very happy Christmas to you too.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,106,723 unique visits since 8th January 2014