Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Return to Gauda Prime - mini con Oct 2011
clareblues1
For anyone who wants to re-post their photos of this event...and *note to self for later* to re-post the link to the DVD trailer.

*EDIT* Link to DVD trailer added

http://s859.photo...1.mp4.html
Edited by clareblues1 on 28 January 2014 17:20:14
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

clanger68
An absolutely fantastic event, the trailer brings a lot of it back.

Just a few photos from the event; location visits, fab celebrities, great attendees, intergalactic wars, superb prop and costumes displays, lovely venue, episode rewatch, splendid dinners and awesome after dinner entertainment.

Bloomin good weekend all round. Grin

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9010.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9107.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/GEDC1394.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9399.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9176.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9241.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9724.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9447.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9670.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9608.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9647.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9589.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9593-1.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9581.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9516.jpg

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes%207%20oxford/DSCF9576.jpg
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
Thanks for posting the fab photos, Clanger. They certainly bring back a lot of memories. I am still hopeful we get a DVD out of it soon as I'd love to see Michael and Gareth do their bits again. So entertaining. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_0953_zpsca8fd7dd.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_0973_zps81626dda.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_0989_zps59cbe328.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_1020_zpsfdc835ee.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_1023_zps86b0cfa5.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_1082_zps0069e99c.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_1087_zpsc0617086.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_1096_zpsdcf3a34b.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_1102_zps785bf89e.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_1110_zps7c112c20.jpg

Thought I'd post a few photos of the day. Great memories, these.
#1 Me in my 'iconic' t-shirt which garnered comments from diverse sections like the liner notes of David Richardson on The Armageddon Storm CD, to Mr. Chadbon himself.
#2 Brad, and the closest he'll ever get to Jenna.
#3 Our own Clare, or Clarrant, sporting her very own Tarrant costume.
#4 The autograph line of Stephen Greif, Gareth Thomas and Michael Keating.
#5 Four of the original non-Blake's 7 rewatchers. Trevor Travis, Paula, Spaceship Dispatcher and Purplecleric. We did Sapphire and Steel together.
#6 Brad having the time of his life acting with Gareth and Michael after the gala dinner.
#7 The after party in the lobby where we ate, er, discussed the Intergalactic War
#8 President Solvite and his Og regalia.
#9 A little JD goes a long way, the day after and the Terminal re-enactment.
#10 The Terminal re-enactment with Trevor Travis and Lorna helping the actors.

Enjoy -Paula

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

#5 Four of the original non-Blake's 7 rewatchers. Trevor Travis, Paula, Spaceship Dispatcher and Purplecleric. We did Sapphire and Steel together.

Oh no we didn't! Well, I didn't anyway... Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

President Solvite
It was a good event, that looking forward to the next one!

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I did it again, didn't I? Yes, SD was not an original for S&S. But he's been a steadfast rewatcher since then! -Paula

clanger68
Great photos Paula, thank you for sharing.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it was a most excellent event.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
Great photos - it may look like B7Gary was about to eat Sector 12, but actually it was all part of a carefully controlled Scientific Experiment... I even had a set square Pfft

Lorna
Great to see these photos again. One of the best Conventions I have attended.Grin

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

That's right. They were only four of us for the S&S rewatches. Me and three ladies who constantly talked about David McCallum Wink

Spaceresearcher
Thanks very much to everyone for posting the photos again, it's an event I so wished I could have attended.

Mega keen for that DVD release too Clareblues1. Here's hoping the author will get some time to complete it.

PS. Are there still calendars left? I was planning to order one when I ordered the DVD when it teleports to the planet completion.

BradPaula
Spaceresearcher wrote:

Thanks very much to everyone for posting the photos again, it's an event I so wished I could have attended.

Mega keen for that DVD release too Clareblues1. Here's hoping the author will get some time to complete it.

PS. Are there still calendars left? I was planning to order one when I ordered the DVD when it teleports to the planet completion.

You may want to contact member Scott and see if he has any left. He was in charge of those wonderful calendars. -Paula

BradPaula
Lorna wrote:

Great to see these photos again. One of the best Conventions I have attended.Grin

I agree wholeheartedly. What a fantastic weekend filled with fantastic and dear people! Here's hoping Clareblue's 'do' in April equals RTGP. -Paula

clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/100_1096_zpsdcf3a34b.jpg

#8 President Solvite and his Og regalia.

Well I was going to say I wasn't quite sure what species that was...but it seems to enjoy a pint and has our SD quite intrigued...but I see you'd made a positive identification...

clareblues1
Thank you to everyone who's posted photos so far Smile

clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

You may want to contact member Scott and see if he has any left. He was in charge of those wonderful calendars. -Paula

I believe he does still have a few left...

clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly. What a fantastic weekend filled with fantastic and dear people! Here's hoping Clareblue's 'do' in April equals RTGP. -Paula

I'm quietly confident...we won't have the cast in attendance, but that won't prevent us from having fun!

Ellen York
I need a TARDIS so I can go back and join you guys. Reading the commentary on RTGP at the old site and being sorry I missed out is a big part of the reason I am coming to the do in April. Do I get mad sad points for traveling from the US to meet fellow fans? (I suppose I'll have to share them with BradPaula)

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

I need a TARDIS so I can go back and join you guys. Reading the commentary on RTGP at the old site and being sorry I missed out is a big part of the reason I am coming to the do in April. Do I get mad sad points for traveling from the US to meet fellow fans? (I suppose I'll have to share them with BradPaula)

I'll give you 20 mad sad points, Ellen. Believe me it's always worth it to meet fellow fans. Had the time of my life with two Forum members in NYC last week! See you in April! -Paula

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,841,397 unique visits since 8th January 2014