Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Martha's finest hour in this two-parter.... she's just fabulous.

It's one of only three stories where I like Martha, so I'll sort of concede that point Wink
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Douglas Adams' invisible spaceship finally appears!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have recently seen Jessica Hynes in Twenty Twelve and W1A where she plays a comedy advertising agent; she's hilarious and so different to here! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Douglas Adams' invisible spaceship finally appears!!

Yes, good point. Added for this version too...

Spaceship Dispatcher
I was surprised in the book to find that the aliens weren't called the family!

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Have recently seen Jessica Hynes in Twenty Twelve and W1A where she plays a comedy advertising agent; she's hilarious and so different to here! Grin

I've seen 2012 a bit... yes it's strange seeing her do comedy!!

trevor travis

Ah, the Aubertides!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Harry Lloyd and Thomas Sangster have had such brilliant careers so far, both well deserved imo.

trevor travis
The watch is probably an improvement on the cricket ball!!!

And allows a massive OMG moment in "Utopia".

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, the Aubertides!!

That's the ones.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The watch is probably an improvement on the cricket ball!!!

And allows a massive OMG moment in "Utopia".

Ah, the watch... second best Doctor Who BMB behind the screwdriver but just ahead of the shades... Wink

trevor travis
Walking scarecrows... its Mark Of The Rani Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Paul Cornell's framework for the adaptation was slightly improved; Joan being a nurse allows her to be closer than as a female member of the teaching staff, and placing Martha in the school likewise placed her closer to events than Bernice was.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Walking scarecrows... its Mark Of The Rani Grin Grin

It's a Davies era story, there had to be a monster. Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
The reference to Remembrance of the Daleks was neat, the musical cue as the little girl skips down the road.

Spaceship Dispatcher
What I love about this is how it's filmed like an Edwardian setting period drama with added Doctor Who rather than fantasy that's simply raided the costume cupboard.

trevor travis
Ah, the Doctor is still in there somewhere... great sequence Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's the cricket ball... Grin

trevor travis
Yeah, my father Sydney and my mother Verity! Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
A girl in every fireplace? *groan* Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,190,325 unique visits since 8th January 2014