Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 1
bob79519

· Total Rebels: 925
· Newest Rebel: uazdah

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish Logo Clothing Line
BradPaula
Big Finish has announced a new Logo clothing line for all the fans of the company. Here's a link to the clothing site.

http://shop.sprea...bigfinish/

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/Bif%20Finish%2011-15_zpssiuj5qy0.jpg

And here's an image from the the Official Doctor Who Festival- 2015 showing the t-shirts.

Must get some of this stylish swag for myself!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The thread title made me laugh, Paula... I had visions of a length of string and two Big Finish branded posts to tie it between! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Haha, I read it the same way. I was expecting a clothes line, with Dalek underwear and the like hanging from it Grin

clareblues1
trevor travis wrote:

Haha, I read it the same way. I was expecting a clothes line, with Dalek underwear and the like hanging from it Grin

Avon's leather ones for example?
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Anniew
Yep me too - but purple silk in my case. I always envisage Avon in purple silk underpants.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

Yep me too - but purple silk in my case. I always envisage Avon in purple silk underpants.

Not black studded ones? Grin

Anniew
TT ouch!!!!

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

TT ouch!!!!

I think he wears them in Derek. It would explain his bad mood. And tragedy strikes when he puts them on inside out in "Blake" Shock

Travisina
I love the way this thread has evolved from announcing Big Finish T shirts to speculation on Avon's choice of underpants.

FWIW, I reckon he goes commando Wink
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
FWIW, I reckon he goes commando Wink

Well there goes all hope of working. Mmmmmm!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

I think in this instance, SD and TT, it's British versus American speech differences. We would say
'clothes line' for what you hang your wet clothing on, not 'clothing line', which connotes a clothing or clothes designer showing their newest creations. Sorry for any confusion, although very comical gents Grin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,890,360 unique visits since 8th January 2014