Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown/The Avengers
trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

This is the only colour episode to feature Mrs Peel in leather.

Due to public demand apparently. And it caused problems because it kept splitting on Cyd Child during action scenes!

Ah, is that from the book?

Yes I believe the costume cost around 400 and was totally useless by the end of filming.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, is that from the book?

Yes I believe the costume cost around 400 and was totally useless by the end of filming.

LOL Grin

Yes, useless trivia this week supplied by Mike Richardson.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
You just know all that security is going to be useless.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
George Murcell is one of my favourite villain actors Happy

trevor travis
Mrs Peel is zipping through the costumes even by her standards.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Mrs Peel is zipping through the costumes even by her standards.

You would rather she was unzipping... Wink

trevor travis
Diana Rigg may not have been keen on wearing leather... but... oh my!!!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I'm afraid none of the leather or one piece outfits like Emma Peelers work for me on either Diana Rigg or Honor Blackman.

BradPaula
Guess that guy got the point...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
SD, surely that scene was 95% Rigg and 5% Cyd Child? Face visible during much of it. Not sure if the book is completely accurate in this case. If the costume was thrashed, it was largely when Diana Rigg was wearing it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Guess that guy got the point...

Very sharp wit, Paula...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

SD, surely that scene was 95% Rigg and 5% Cyd Child? Face visible during much of it. Not sure if the book is completely accurate in this case. If the costume was thrashed, it was largely when Diana Rigg was wearing it.

The book implied there was a second fight scene with the costume, but I don't know the episode that well.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

I'm afraid none of the leather or one piece outfits like Emma Peelers work for me on either Diana Rigg or Honor Blackman.

Not even Honor Blackman in Mandrake or Diana Rigg in Death At Bargain Prices??? Shock

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

The book implied there was a second fight scene with the costume, but I don't know the episode that well.

The second fight scene is the one actually in the river, but that's done in a standard Emmapeeler Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Not even Honor Blackman in Mandrake or Diana Rigg in Death At Bargain Prices??? Shock

I prefer the jacket and skirt combinations every time.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Or the Queen Of Sin costume? Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Or the Queen Of Sin costume? Grin

Nope, don't like that one either. Sorry! Oops

BradPaula
Before I forget, I cannot do any rewatches next Wednesday.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Okay, thanks for letting us know!

Are you around next week, TT?

trevor travis

BradPaula wrote:

Okay, thanks for letting us know!

Are you around next week, TT?

I believe so.

Maybe some DW?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.03 seconds
9,087,900 unique visits since 8th January 2014