Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 1
daro2096

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown/The Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Who mends the mending machine?

The machine mending machine mending machine. Obviously.

Wink
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
I don't think this is the strongest episode of Out Of The Unknown, to be honest.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Are you good with an 8.55 start for The Avengers TT, or would you prefer it put back a few minutes?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I don't think this is the strongest episode of Out Of The Unknown, to be honest.

Visually and historically interesting, especially as both Nation and Holmes seem to have watched it, but not the best.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Are you good with an 8.55 start for The Avengers TT, or would you prefer it put back a few minutes?

I should be OK for then.

trevor travis
That was rather weird, to say the least.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

You did say you especially like experimental episodes Wink

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

You did say you especially like experimental episodes Wink

True Grin

In any case, Paula and myself will be amongst those rebuilding the world when the machine stops Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
Started too.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I also have Bowler Hats and Kinky Boots to hand, in case it contains any interesting nuggets of gen...

trevor travis
yay, Mrs Peel time, already started on time a few minutes ago.

trevor travis
Mrs Peel is looking lovely this week.

BradPaula
This getting murdered business is a bit like being poked on Facebook... utterly useless.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

This getting murdered business is a bit like being poked on Facebook... utterly useless.

Have never responded to one.

Spaceship Dispatcher
That white dress does suit Ms Rigg and, though fashionable for the time, it's quite unusual for The Avengers normal costume designs.

trevor travis
This is the only colour episode to feature Mrs Peel in leather.

BradPaula
OK. third time's a charm.

trevor travis
Yep.... he copped it eventually.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This is the only colour episode to feature Mrs Peel in leather.

Due to public demand apparently. And it caused problems because it kept splitting on Cyd Child during action scenes!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
9,113,855 unique visits since 8th January 2014