Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown/The Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: Out of the Unknown - The Machine Stops
The date: Wednesday 18th November
The time: 7.45pm UK time

The episode: The Avengers - You Have Just Been Murdered
The date: Wednesday 18th November
The time: 8.55pm UK time

@ trevor travis - have you chosen our Emma Peel episode yet? Wink
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 17 November 2015 12:23:19
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:
@ trevor travis - have you chosen our Emma Peel episode yet? Wink

Good question.... You Have Just Been Murdered please.

Thanks Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Good question.... You Have Just Been Murdered please.

Thanks Grin

Done Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just bumping this thread ahead of this evening's rewatch!

The Machine Stops stars Michael Gothard, known for his supporting role in James Bond movie For Your Eyes Only and as a regular in the classic HTV series Arthur of the Britons.

You Have Just Been Murdered features Barrie Ingham, the movie Alydon alongside Peter Cushing in Doctor Who and the Daleks.

BradPaula
Cued up and ready to go.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Happy

BradPaula
Hello SD. You getting blown around by 'Barney'? We have a large storm over us now and they say possible snow for the weekend. Yuck!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
Very good graphics for its time here. Love the intro.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Hello SD. You getting blown around by 'Barney'? We have a large storm over us now and they say possible snow for the weekend. Yuck!

Hi Paula,

Yes, loads of railway disruption with trees blown over yesterday!

Not working today or tomorrow though.

BradPaula
I'm impressed by the look of the episode.

Spaceship Dispatcher
There are passing similarities to Robert Holmes' first and last Doctor Who scripts in this one; the dependence on the machine seen in The Krotons, and the underground society of the first evidence segment in Trial of a Timelord...

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I'm impressed by the look of the episode.

Yes, but I'll bet those reclining chairs were a lot less comfortable than they look! Grin

trevor travis
Better late than never... Hi Paula & SD.
Edited by trevor travis on 18 November 2015 19:55:49

BradPaula
Similarities to Liberator, especially the corridors.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I was amazed this evening when reading the Doctor Who Magazine review of the Zygon two-parter that they went on a moan about the two best moments! Jemma Redgrave's "five rounds rapid" line in homage to the late Nick Courtney, and the Doctor/Kate/Bonnie set piece. I was left wondering if I was reading a review that had fallen from a parallel universe with a different cut of the episodes!

Grin Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Hi TT.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Evening TT Happy

How far behind are you?

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I was amazed this evening when reading the Doctor Who Magazine review of the Zygon two-parter that they went on a moan about the two best moments! Jemma Redgrave's "five rounds rapid" line in homage to the late Nick Courtney, and the Doctor/Kate/Bonnie set piece. I was left wondering if I was reading a review that had fallen from a parallel universe with a different cut of the episodes!

Grin Grin

Some people just can't enjoy things. I wonder myself sometimes- I loved the 'five rounds rapid' we cheered.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Similarities to Liberator, especially the corridors.

Oh, didn't notice that! Good spot.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,159,732 unique visits since 8th January 2014