Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
"You're Him, Aren't You?" audiobook
MLPasterisk
Spotted in the Doctor Who : Davros bookazine that there's an interview with Paul Darrow. The article mentions that he has recorded his autobiography as an audiobook for Big Finish and has also written an original audio series for them in which he will star.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 13 February 2016 06:04:47

Anniew
Ooh lovely. Can't wait!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'll definitely buy the autobiography on CD, but I have no idea what the series is!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Anniew
He mentioned it at Peterborough but didn't give any details!

BradPaula
The autobiography is very good and will be even better having Mr. Darrow narrate it. I am also interested in hearing more about this new Big Finish series he has written. I hope we get news of it soon!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm looking forward to hearing him read Lucifer: Genesis; it's not been announced, but I'm sure it must be planned since they have already released the first two parts of the trilogy...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceresearcher
Great news SD. Great to hear. Looking forward to both of those. I read the autobiography some time ago, perhaps there may be some new additions? Either way, you can't beat Paul Darrow reading his work.

Looking forward to the new series.

Has anyone played the video game he stars in? 'Contradiction'?

Anniew
Yep Christinec and I have both played it and both thoroughly recommend it.

MLPasterisk
The autobiography audiobook is now available for pre-order shipping in August

http://www.bigfin...aren-t-you
I've ordered it, although it's a shame they're not doing signed ones, like they are with the Jacqueline Pearce interview disc.

*Post edited to make link clickable.*
Edited by BradPaula on 12 February 2016 20:16:28

Anniew
By August I may have enough pennies saved to buy it. Hope so!!

Mistletoe12
You mean I have to wait 'till August! "Damn" I was hoping it would be released around Mother's Day. And I'd pencilled it in to bring with me to CA2. Oh, well, it'll be well worth the wait - looking forward to hearing Paul read his autobiography and the additional chapter.

It's all good!Grin

trevor travis
I remember asking the question at the BFD panel about Jacqueline Pearce's forthcoming release, her chat with Nick Briggs. She revealed it was done over a bottle of wine and therefore gets more revealing as it goes along Grin

A slightly miffed (in jest) Paul then revealed he DIDN'T have any alcohol for his audiobook reading. Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

A slightly miffed (in jest) Paul then revealed he DIDN'T have any alcohol for his audiobook reading.

Lol Grin

The timing of Big Finish releasing biographical titles for two Blake's 7 regulars just as the range is re-launched feels like very deliberate and sensible timing by Nick Briggs and Cav Scott...

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The timing of Big Finish releasing biographical titles for two Blake's 7 regulars just as the range is re-launched feels like very deliberate and sensible timing by Nick Briggs and Cav Scott...

Yes, it's certainly no coincidence. It's a clear statement of intent: B7 is back at Big Finish.

Spaceresearcher
Finally placed a pre-order.(I know it's sad I hadn't already but I had all this great Tom Baker 4th Dr material to obtain). Really looking forward to this. I read the book cover to cover in one sitting and really enjoyed it. So with Paul actually reading it (just so you know, the technical details exclaim 5 CD's so be prepared for a great listen), it's beyond awesome.

I've loved hearing Paul read the new Blakes 7 continuation novels and have enjoyed every single interview, so hearing a new recording of his famous autobiographical novel will be well received by this fan.

Essentially an ultimate Paul Darrow experience. If your a fan, this is a must have purchase. Support your hero's people.

Ela
I will definitely be pre-ordering the audio book.

Rainesz
This is excellent news, as I also have his autobiography in book form. I also just downloaded Rebecca's World from Big Finish and it's WONDERFUL! I love it!! Next to playing Avon, I have to admit this is my favorite thing he's ever done. <3

Mistletoe12
Rainesz wrote:

This is excellent news, as I also have his autobiography in book form. I also just downloaded Rebecca's World from Big Finish and it's WONDERFUL! I love it!! Next to playing Avon, I have to admit this is my favorite thing he's ever done. <3

Yup, I ordered my copy in the week. Is it August already? Not that I want to wish the year away - but looking forward to listening to Paul's autobiography on audio.

Re: Rebecca's World (Absolutely! Trying not to sound like I'm always promoting this CD LOL) Grin

Anniew
Oooh another Rebecca's world fan. So agree Rainesz it's brilliant. Absolutely skint at present but will be ordering if and when funds come available!

Travisina
Big Finish have now released a trailer and the cover artwork for this - details here:
You're Him, Aren't You?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.35 seconds
9,100,350 unique visits since 8th January 2014