Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Grant relisten - the full cast audios
trevor travis
The dates:

2.1 Scimitar - Monday, November 9th, 2015
2.2 Fortuitas - Monday, November 16th, 2015
2.3 Mindset - Monday, November 23rd, 2015
2.4 Ghost Ship - Monday, November 30th, 2015
2.5 Devil's Advocate - Monday, December 7th, 2015
2.6 Truth And Lies - Monday, December 14th, 2015

The time: 7.45pm UK time

trevor travis
Also featuring the Scimitar extras... and the mentioning of a member of the forum!!! Cool

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Also featuring the Scimitar extras... and the mentioning of a member of the forum!!! Cool

Thankfully before I listened to the extras, I was forewarned a bit by Travisina and Thetis, otherwise I would have fainted dead away upon listening to them. Scimitar is the favorite of the bunch for me.
Edited by BradPaula on 09 November 2015 19:40:29
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Looking at my Scimitar CD and reminding me of last year's TARDIS con where I got executive producer on the audio, Jason Haigh-Ellery to sign my copy. He wrote "To Paula: Thank you for your support of Blake's and her guy. -Jason" Hmmm... wonder what he meant by that? Grin

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Looking at my Scimitar CD and reminding me of last year's TARDIS con where I got executive producer on the audio, Jason Haigh-Ellery to sign my copy. He wrote "To Paula: Thank you for your support of Blake's and her guy. -Jason" Hmmm... wonder what he meant by that? Grin

I can't possible guess Wink

I think Tom Chadbon owes you - for single-handedly promoting Grant from a one-off guest character to a fulltime member of the Liberator crew!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I think Tom Chadbon owes you - for single-handedly promoting Grant from a one-off guest character to a fulltime member of the Liberator crew!

If we ever meet, should I ask him for my 10%? NO- I'll only be mollified by a hug and kiss....

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

If we ever meet, should I ask him for my 10%? NO- I'll only be mollified by a hug and kiss....

You may get that!

Travisina
Started... where is Dayna?

BradPaula
Calls "Glass of water for poor Paula!"

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

Started... where is Dayna?

She seems active enough in Mediasphere!

BradPaula
I'm constantly amazed at how good Alistair Lock is as Zen and Orac. And I think Buffy Davis and Daniel Brennan as Karlov and Drince are amazing too in this audio.

Travisina
Orac is researching black holes - is this set before or after 'Dawn of the Gods'?
Actually, it must be after, as it's after 'Armageddon Storm', therefore after 'Rumours'.
Is it safe to let Orac research black holes?

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

I'm constantly amazed at how good Alistair Lock is as Zen and Orac.

I know. Sometimes he sounds more like Peter Tuddenham than Peter Tuddenham.

BradPaula
Orac is a wonderful tool for the crew but also a danger to them. Well, at least he's never boring....

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Orac is a wonderful tool for the crew but also a danger to them. Well, at least he's never boring....

This is true - he, sorry it, is a fully fledged character.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'm constantly amazed at how good Alistair Lock is as Zen and Orac.

I know. Sometimes he sounds more like Peter Tuddenham than Peter Tuddenham.

Completely off topic, but listening to Lalla Ward on the City of Death (James Goss) audio, I'm amazed how well she mimics Julian Glover, Tom Baker and David Graham. She's a wonderful voice actor!

BradPaula
A favorite scene of mine is Tarrant and Grant interviewing the port master.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:
Completely off topic, but listening to Lalla Ward on the City of Death (James Goss) audio, I'm amazed how well she mimics Julian Glover, Tom Baker and David Graham. She's a wonderful voice actor!

I bought the book at the signing event at St Pancras, but have put it away for my birthday/Channukah/Xmas (all within days of each other). Really looking forward to reading it!

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

A favorite scene of mine is Tarrant and Grant interviewing the port master.

Nicely played by all three!

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I bought the book at the signing event at St Pancras, but have put it away for my birthday/Channukah/Xmas (all within days of each other). Really looking forward to reading it!

Of course, I won't ruin it for you but I will give kudos to James Goss as he tried so hard to write like Douglas Adams and we all know how hard that must have been but he succeeded in my opinion. I think you'll enjoy it.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
9,104,706 unique visits since 8th January 2014