Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 997
· Newest Rebel: AVALON

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [16 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [17 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 116
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Web of Fear
Spaceship Dispatcher
TT... I just read your latest comment on last night and agree completely. I'll pop over and reply soon.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
The Doctor's back and he's got Bret Vyon with him!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Argh! More terrible underground geography Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Doctor's back and he's got Bret Vyon with him!!

Don't you mean Wolsey the cat?

*Big Finish reference Grin

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I'm too busy trying to work out if viewers in 1968 would have been bewildered by the sudden resurrection of Colonel Bret Vyon Grin

Tyce
No GC :-(

trevor travis
The Doctor is back... so the plot can start again Wink Part 2 was an oddity.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I'm too busy trying to work out if viewers in 1968 would have been bewildered by the sudden resurrection of Colonel Bret Vyon Grin

Probably didn't think about it; most series had the same actors popping up over and again. Just look at the Avengers!

trevor travis
The Welsh character is a walking stereotype Grin

trevor travis
Chorley is so full of his own self-importance.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Jack Watling is great in this as an elderly scientist, having played the same character thirty years younger only a few weeks previously.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

One of a number of Avengers connections in this story; Jon Rollason played Dr King in a number of s2 stories...

trevor travis
Yeti Mark 2.

I'm glad the difference is made clear (we get to see Mark 1 early in episode one), and that we don't carry straight on without mentioning it, like when the Cybermen keep on completely changing appearance.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

One of a number of Avengers connections in this story; Jon Rollason played Dr King in a number of s2 stories...

Never seen those - only watched some of the Cathy episodes from that season. Oh, and one Venus Smith episode and gave up because it was a hellish bore Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Yeti Mark 2.

I'm glad the difference is made clear (we get to see Mark 1 early in episode one), and that we don't carry straight on without mentioning it, like when the Cybermen keep on completely changing appearance.

On the subject of Yeti, the independent film Downtime came out on dvd last week!

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Yeti Mark 2.

On the subject of Yeti, the independent film Downtime came out on dvd last week!

After quite a battle over rights, it would seem.

trevor travis
Oh we have a traitor in the ranks Shock

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

What, Tyce?!! Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
The vulnerability of the underground base works effectively, with the attack happening with everyone just in a different room. I like the fact that a big thing is not made on screen of the attack, we just see the damage.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

What, Tyce?!! Wink

Er no Wink Although that would make rewatches more interesting, if one of us was the agent of the Great Intelligence? Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 3.25 seconds
12,115,477 unique visits since 8th January 2014