Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who/The Avengers
BradPaula
I like Donna Noble. She wasn't all starry-eyed over the
Doctor, she was brave and she stood up to him.

just saw the "Are you my Mummy" line. LOL -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Are you my Mummy?" Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Its Cloudbase! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is a nice, simple 'Earth Invasion' story. No plot-arcs, no timey-wimey. Take note Moff...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Maybe this is a combination of Nestene and Zygon tech...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Freema plays the double role well here.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sonic screwdriver saves the day again... Grin

BradPaula
Hey, New York- I was just there! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Rattigan doesn't really go from evil to good here imo. He's completely misguided, but changes his goals according to his own vision of morality as the story progresses. Such a great character.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Great moment here between the lead characters as the Doctor prepares to teleport up. Not rushed, and with superb music in the background from Murray Gold.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Really good visual effect of the ship exploding. Doesn't go on for ages; its just... BANG!!! and that's it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another great scene between Bernard Cribbins and Catherine Tate. A golden era of Dr Who.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Really good little story. Not the best of the season, but it was a brilliant season!

Spaceship Dispatcher
I think that's only the third time that I've watched that story.

Spaceship Dispatcher
See you both at 9.15pm for The Avengers.

TT, we're watching Super Secret Cypher Snatch tonight Grin

trevor travis
Hi SD and Paula Grin

Hope the Sontaran two-parter wasn't too dull.

BradPaula
Hi TT. -P

trevor travis
Here we go... the lovely Linda Thorson Grin

BradPaula
I do apologize for the episode fiasco. And I will endeavor to get the rest of the episodes asap. Grin -P

trevor travis
I've only watched most of the episodes from Season 7 once.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
9,110,685 unique visits since 8th January 2014