Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 1
littlesue

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who/The Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Great helicopter shot coming over that rise. -P

trevor travis
Paula, have you got all the episodes from the New Avengers?

If so, we'll do "The Eagles Nest" first. Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is 'my' era of The Avengers, the one that I knew when I first became a fan of the show. Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Paula, have you got all the episodes from the New Avengers?

If so, we'll do "The Eagles Nest" first. Smile

Sorry, I misunderstood. The New Avengers. Yes, with Purdy? I have the entire set -P
Edited by BradPaula on 29 January 2014 21:21:09

Spaceship Dispatcher
Especially love the incidental music from this period of the show.

Spaceship Dispatcher
mmm... Tara King

Shame we lost the relevant smileys with the old forum Angry

trevor travis
Linda Thorsen is lovely!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Allan Cuthbertson looking out of the window. I always associate him with Fawlty Towers: Gourmet Night
Edited by BradPaula on 29 January 2014 21:23:43

BradPaula
I'm thinking I must have watched this in real time years ago as it looks so familiar. Loving this. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Jarrat is played by Clifford Earl, who played the officer in charge of the missile base in Dr Who: The Invasion

trevor travis
Ah, the one where Fawlty gives his car a damn good thrashing Grin

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Allan Cuthbertson looking out of the window. I always associate him with Fawlty Towers: Gourmet Night

His wife ate the raw mullet. Yes, I remember. -P

BradPaula
This is so 1968. I'm loving it all! I must have been in 6th grade then. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Peters, the photographer, is John Carlisle who starred with Louise Jameson in The Omega Factor SF show.

trevor travis
I'd harldy ever watching this season, so I'm mostly watching insread of posting

Spaceship Dispatcher
The direction tends to be very artistic in Tara King episodes, with more unusual camera angles and chic colours.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Linda was very good at reading lines of techno-babble very fast. She would have made a great Dr Who companion.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"We didn't tell him, did we..."
"Tell me what?"
"Jarret... you're sitting on him"

Lol Grin

BradPaula
I noticed the wild colors too. I wonder if they thought more people were getting color televisions and wanted a real technicolor experience? I am thinking of the classic series of Batman and their garish colors. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,797,072 unique visits since 8th January 2014