Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Space:1999
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: The Last Enemy
The date: Wednesday 4th November
The time: 7.45pm UK time

Replacing this week's originally scheduled Out of the Unknown rewatch.

All are welcome to join Paula and myself as we continue to follow the crew of Moonbase Alpha...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Cheers SD!!

Spaceship Dispatcher

No problem Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
OK- got the revised schedule. Will see you tomorrow for Space 1999.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Just bumping this thread ahead of the rewatch... Happy

BradPaula
Just getting my disc ready for the rewatch.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started! Happy

BradPaula
Started!

BradPaula
Ah, the plant of beautiful women.

BradPaula
Thought I saw Kevin Stoney in the opening montage.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The woman in the white dress commanding the three other, obviously servile, women in black on the futuristic but simple control deck...

...does it remind you of anything? Wink

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The woman in the white dress commanding the three other, obviously servile, women in black on the futuristic but simple control deck...

...does it remind you of anything? Wink

Um... not off hand... LOL..

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is interesting, because Moonbase running into more complex alien politics was quite rare; usually they faced a singular, enigmatic threat.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just heard Shane Rimmer as a radio voice! An alternate universe Scott Tracy? Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
I have never seen Space:1999 s2, not a single episode, but it's just been released and should arrive by the weekend...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Also unusually, this episode touched on heated RL political issues; namely the US putting missiles aimed at the Soviet Union on British soil...

BradPaula

Just heard Shane Rimmer as a radio voice! An alternate universe Scott Tracy? Wink

LOL. Was wishing Shane Rimmer had been to that Thunderbirds film screening. I have never really met him. Saw him at Dimension's con, but never met him.

BradPaula

I have never seen Space:1999 s2, not a single episode, but it's just been released and should arrive by the weekend...

Excellent. I've never seen it either.

BradPaula

Also unusually, this episode touched on heated RL political issues; namely the US putting missiles aimed at the Soviet Union on British soil...

I think I'll just stay quiet on that issue.....

BradPaula
Off topic, but I see Star Trek is coming back as a series in 2017.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
9,162,628 unique visits since 8th January 2014