Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Would you like me to tell you which Doctor Who story 'borrowed' this tale, or would you prefer to work it out? Wink

We'll work it out.

As long as it's not The Space Pirates or The Web Planet Wink

I don't see the Nimon, so perhaps we're safe...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

We'll work it out.

As long as it's not The Space Pirates or The Web Planet Wink

Or Delta And The Bannerman. It hasn't got Ken Dodd in it has it? GrinGrin

Wrong on all three, but keep guessing Wink
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I don't see the Nimon, so perhaps we're safe...

Haha! There's definitely no Nimon here! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Great space station/craft set again. I much prefer the 'clean' futuristic look of this era to the post-1980s dirtied up appearance.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Donald Houston was not the big star at this point, though he was well established in films already.

BradPaula
Arc in Space by any chance?

Spaceship Dispatcher
We're presented with a similar idea to Hartnell Doctor Who story The Ark, with the space journey taking several generations to leave Earth and reach a new world...

*that's not the answer though Wink
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 11 November 2015 20:01:13

trevor travis
Invasion Of The Dinosaurs?????

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Invasion Of The Dinosaurs?????

Happy

trevor travis
Brainwashing to persuade someone they've travelled somewhere they actually haven't...

Spaceship Dispatcher
John Abineri appears in this too...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Brainwashing to persuade someone they've travelled somewhere they actually haven't...

TT's got it Happy

BradPaula

Hern the Hunter, Rimmer's Dad and Blake's Uncle! Also a Swampie.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The funny thing is how Noel Johnson is in both this and Invasion of the Dinosaurs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Thank goodness you didn't mention Hubert Wink

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Thank goodness you didn't mention Hubert Wink

Oh, dear! I forgot Hubert!

Spaceship Dispatcher
My favourite John Abineri character is General Carrington in Doctor Who: Ambassadors of Death

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sir Charles Grover... erm, General Short Grin

BradPaula
Ven Glynd.

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's something interesting in terms of Blake's 7: The Way Back with the mental conditioning themes, especially with Robert James present...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,091,138 unique visits since 8th January 2014