Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: Some Lapse of Time
The date: Wednesday 28th October
The time: 7.30pm UK time

Really looking forward to sharing another episode of this classic series tomorrow evening! All are welcome to join Paula, trevor travis and myself for an intriguing timey wimey mystery...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
A reminder of this rewatch this evening Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
SD and Paula, is there any chance that this rewatch can be please moved back 15 minutes?

I can't do 7.30pm starts, because of the time of my dad's evening care visits.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

SD and Paula, is there any chance that this rewatch can be please moved back 15 minutes?

I can't do 7.30pm starts, because of the time of my dad's evening care visits.

Yes, that's fine.

BradPaula
No problem, TT.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Disk loaded and ready, albeit in my Dad's laptop as mine failed again last week! It returned from the service centre today with a different fault to the one it went with...

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Disk loaded and ready, albeit in my Dad's laptop as mine failed again last week! It returned from the service centre today with a different fault to the one it went with...

Frustrating, isn't it? Sorry to hear that.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Listened to a really good Big Finish audio today called Davros; it explores all the same philosophical ground about Davros' personality, history, youth and relationship with the Doctor that lots of people hated in The Witch's Familiar but over two and a half hours. Curiously, the same people said they prefer Big Finish audios Grin

BradPaula

Listened to a really good Big Finish audio today called Davros; it explores all the same philosophical ground about Davros' personality, history, youth and relationship with the Doctor that lots of people hated in The Witch's Familiar but over two and a half hours. Curiously, the same people said they prefer Big Finish audios Grin

We're interested in a Nick Briggs story with the 12th Doctor and guest actor Charles Dance. Must look up the title.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

BradPaula
Started

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

We're interested in a Nick Briggs story with the 12th Doctor and guest actor Charles Dance. Must look up the title.

Big Finish have never done anything with either of those actors...

trevor travis
Hi there - started.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Big Finish have never done anything with either of those actors...

It was on the Nicholas Briggs Official site....

Spaceship Dispatcher
This one starts really baffling... no, actually it's baffling all the way through, but extremely worth the effort by the end.

BradPaula
Got word last night that TARDIS con has got Alex Kingston invited for Friday and Sunday. "Special" party on Friday night at 100 dollars per person. Autos- 50 and Photos- 60 and a special photo shoot with Paul McGann for 100- this on top of the Jenna Coleman party on Saturday for 100- and similar auto/photo. Needless to say, we'll be skipping both and only going to the Thursday night contributor's party with all the other 'low grade' actors......

trevor travis

Didn't like that one.

But wasn't there a really good one with Davros and the Mechanoids?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Peter Bowles as the policeman Happy

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Got word last night that TARDIS con has got Alex Kingston invited for Friday and Sunday. "Special" party on Friday night at 100 dollars per person. Autos- 50 and Photos- 60 and a special photo shoot with Paul McGann for 100- this on top of the Jenna Coleman party on Saturday for 100- and similar auto/photo. Needless to say, we'll be skipping both and only going to the Thursday night contributor's party with all the other 'low grade' actors......

How much? Shock Shock

Some people starting to become greedy.

BradPaula

Peter Bowles as the policeman Happy

I was just going to ask you if there were any actors we'd know. Oh, my- PB without his mustache!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,166,320 unique visits since 8th January 2014