Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
littlesue

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Spotted........
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

"Legacy of Death" (1968)... It was a regular B7 veterans reunion.

A Blake's 7 reunion in 1968?! You watch too many time travel shows Grin

Guess I should have re-read my post before I hit post reply. Seems a good place to plead a timey-whimey sort of thingie.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad

BradPaula wrote:

"Legacy of Death" (1968)... It was a regular B7 veterans reunion.

A Blake's 7 reunion in 1968?! You watch too many time travel shows Grin

Or is the board time jumping again?

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Or is the board time jumping again?

Don't even joke about that! I still have nightmares of it all going horribly wrong again Oops
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Space Chopper
We've begun a marathon rewatch of Hammer House Of Horror at my house, and who should turn up in the first episode 'The House That Bled To Death', but Brian Croucher? And not playing a 'nasty' role, either!
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Spaceship Dispatcher
Space Chopper wrote:

We've begun a marathon rewatch of Hammer House Of Horror at my house, and who should turn up in the first episode 'The House That Bled To Death', but Brian Croucher? And not playing a 'nasty' role, either!

Enjoy! Paula and myself have been doing online rewatches of that series recently and enjoyed them very much Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

rojkerr1
good series, like Witching Time and the Cushing one

Joe Dredd
Browsing a cookbook this evening ("Perfect" by Felicity Cloake, Fig Tree 2011), I found Lynda Bellingham mentioned in the section on Gravy.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Gravy_zps6b41b903.jpg

And yes, having read several recipes I now feel hungry.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Watched an episode of Foyle's War yesterday called The Hide, featuring Steven Pacey...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Travisina

Watched an episode of Foyle's War yesterday called The Hide, featuring Steven Pacey...

I saw that one recently, too!

BradPaula

Don't miss "The German Woman", I believe the first in the series from Foyle's War. It has Tom Chadbon in it!

Spaceship Dispatcher
We watched every episode in sequence, with The Hide being the last episode of the 'original' series... Happy

BradPaula
While doing the New Avengers rewatch today with SD and TT, we spotted David Webb (Stott from Star One) and Michael Sheard (Klegg from Powerplay) in the episode Faces.

BradPaula
After waiting a year for our PBS station to play Hercule Poirot, The Labours of Hercules, with Tom Chadbon, and taping it for future use, our satellite provider lost the channel completely after 15 minutes so I missed the rest of the episode- BUT I did get the minute and a half or so of Mr. C as Dr. Burton, who sees to Poirot's ailments. Phew!

Guess the satellite provider didn't realize I was that Paula.

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

After waiting a year for our PBS station to play Hercule Poirot, The Labours of Hercules, with Tom Chadbon, and taping it for future use, our satellite provider lost the channel completely after 15 minutes so I missed the rest of the episode- BUT I did get the minute and a half or so of Mr. C as Dr. Burton, who sees to Poirot's ailments. Phew!

Guess the satellite provider didn't realize I was that Paula.

Not to worry, we can buy the HD version of the episode on Amazon Instant View for $2.99

Space Chopper
Continuing with the Hammer House Of Horror rewatch, and already did several double-takes! The episode Guardian Of The Abyss stars none other than Paul Darrow, while Visitor From The Grave features a police officer played by Gareth Thomas! The Thirteenth Reunion has Blakes' 7 and Dr Who alumnus Kevin Stoney, and Charlie Boy has the first TV role of Dr Who's Janet (Tegan) Fielding. Great fun watching this series!
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Travisina
Steven Pacey in an episode of Taggart on the Alibi Channel last night.

Tom Chadbon in the Touch of Frost episode Private Lives on ITV3 this afternoon. And that's after watching Countdown this morning!

rojkerr1
Father Brown the series with Kenneth More , lots of Blakes 7 guest stars, Sheard etc

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

Steven Pacey in an episode of Taggart on the Alibi Channel last night.

Tom Chadbon in the Touch of Frost episode Private Lives on ITV3 this afternoon. And that's after watching Countdown this morning!

But he does not play a very nice guy in Touch of Frost, does he? I have it on dvd and need to watch it again.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

But he does not play a very nice guy in Touch of Frost, does he? I have it on dvd and need to watch it again.

No, he's not a very nice guy - but nobody comes off particularly well in this story. I don't usually watch 'Touch of Frost', and hadn't intended to watch it yesterday, but I fell asleep on the sofa in the middle of the show that preceded it, and was woken by hubby saying: "That's the chap Paula likes, isn't it?" By the time I'd surfaced from my slumbers, the scene was over and I had to keep watching to see who he was playing!

BradPaula
"That's the chap Paula likes, isn't it?" LOL. I get that from all quarters now! Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,797,093 unique visits since 8th January 2014