Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Spotted........
Deva
One Spare Part wrote:

Deva wrote:

Isla 'Sinofar' Blair in the Space 1999 episode Journey to Where. Interesting wig.

Weirdly enough, I have just rewatched that episode of S1999 myself. I am racking my brain trying to remember another SF show which did a similar story: a fight for life which becomes a fight to the death only for it to be revealed as an illusion. I know Star Trek Voyager did something similar.

I think the episode that you watched was War Games from the first series where Isla had, if I remember correctly, a big, bulbous bald head. In the series two episode I watched the other day, Journey to Where, she sports a big white number on her head that makes her look a little like an ice-cream.
"Time really is getting short, you know..."

One Spare Part
Deva wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Deva wrote:

Isla 'Sinofar' Blair in the Space 1999 episode Journey to Where. Interesting wig.

Weirdly enough, I have just rewatched that episode of S1999 myself. I am racking my brain trying to remember another SF show which did a similar story: a fight for life which becomes a fight to the death only for it to be revealed as an illusion. I know Star Trek Voyager did something similar.

I think the episode that you watched was War Games from the first series where Isla had, if I remember correctly, a big, bulbous bald head. In the series two episode I watched the other day, Journey to Where, she sports a big white number on her head that makes her look a little like an ice-cream.

You're right. Well, at least Isla Blair was in it, hence my mistake. Grin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Deva
David Jackson appears as 'alien strong' in the next and rather weirdly named episode of Space 1999, The Rules of Luton.

Deva
Watched 'Help! this afternoon, following on from A Hard Day's Night a few days ago, and Roy 'Not with your hand!' Kinnear features as Algernon.

One Spare Part
Derek Farr in The Human Jungle last night. Being peculiar.

Lee Bagnall
Gareth Thomas was a corrupt Bailiff in an episode of Maigret on ITV3 a few nights back.
"Seldon, Janov. Space Commander. Alpha 14922. Name, rank and serial number. That's all you're getting!"

Deva
Peter Tuddenham can be heard as Group Captain Harding in the BBC's radio version of The Midwich Cuckoos from 1982 currently on BBC Sounds.

JustBrad
Found this on Facebook. A fascinating and surprisingly long list of B7 actors who appeared in various Gerry Anderson productions.

https://www.gerry...cvG89vZiLQ
Edited by JustBrad on 03 October 2021 22:53:49
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Found this on Facebook. A fascinating and surprisingly long list of B7 actors who appeared in various Gerry Anderson productions.

That's a fascinating list - thanks for sharing, Brad! I knew some of them (especially Jeremy Wilkins and Cy Grant), but had no idea there was so much cross-pollination betwen B7 and Anderson.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

One Spare Part
That was a very interesting read. I knew David Jackson was Alien Strong in Space 1999 but I didn't know he voiced the deadly trees and the sausage monsters too! I shall listen with interest next time.

Deva
JustBrad wrote:

That's really interesting. Thanks for posting that. I watched the episode of Space 1999, Brian the Brain, with Marc 'Tarvin' Zuber from Bounty, a couple of days ago.

Lee Bagnall
Stephen Grief was narrating some tedious documentary about Princess Margaret on 5 last night.
"Seldon, Janov. Space Commander. Alpha 14922. Name, rank and serial number. That's all you're getting!"

Lee Bagnall
Gareth Thomas looking very slim in an episode of Parkin's Patch, an early 70s version of Heartbeat only on much less money. He looks to be a series regular.

The main lead, John Flanaghan, was on Regan's team in the first season of The Sweeney.

Deva
James Follett's The Destruction Factor is on 4extra again and features T.P. 'Zarkov' McKenna as Max Flinders.

One Spare Part
Or rather NOT spotted until the end credits and a quick rewind...Jacqueline Pearce in The Avengers series 4...A Sense of History. So young! My mind was elsewhere.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.81 seconds
35,921,106 unique visits since 8th January 2014