Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Spotted........
Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
Stone the crows, I had no idea!

We Judges have to stick together! ; ) See if you can talk him into making a B7 film.

Joe Dredd
Brian Croucher turns up as the landlord of a gay pub in episode four of "Filthy Rich & Catflap".

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/FRC_zps9625657b.jpg

(Click for a larger view.)

Edited to say: Brian had already worked with Rik and Ade a few years earlier, making two appearances in "The Young Ones". He played villains both times (I know, hard to believe, isn't it?).
Edited by Joe Dredd on 26 May 2014 13:05:38

Joe Dredd
Muller's lady, Lynda Bellingham, appears earlier in the episode as Ms Tomkins, the head of "Bloody Flora".

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/FRC2_zps532047ef.jpg

Joe Dredd
In the sixth and final episode, Australian media mogul Rupert Murd-- er, Dingo Wucker -- has some very familiar security guards.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Dingo_zps4648d9e4.gif

(There's lots of hilariously OTT mugging in this series.)

Joe Dredd
Meanwhile at Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, Moloch is dining with a friend of Sue Moore's.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Moloch1_zpsd52da5fd.jpg

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Moloch2_zpscd06f580.jpg

Space Chopper
One thing about the Milliways scene that floored me when I found out, was that the Dish Of The Day (The talking 'meat'Wink was none other than Sandra Dickinson's then husband and soon-to-be Doctor Who, Peter Davison.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Joe Dredd
Yes, he specifically asked if he could be in it!

littlesue
Spotted in D for Destruction, the latest Adam A episode....Michael Sheard (Klegg in Powerplay)(AKA Mr Bronson) a very small role, but he was very brave as the Major who was shot for trying to stop the neferious plan of Sgt. Major Jeffers (Michae Ripper).
Also Patrick Troughton, Iain Cuthbertson and Pat Gorman!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Joe Dredd
I've been working my way through the first series of "Within these Walls", a 70s LWT drama set in a womens prison. Janet Lees Price has a regular role as Janet Harker, who is employed as some kind of prison social worker or welfare officer.

In the fifth episode, "Prisoner by Marriage", Tom Chadbon (yes, I know - who??*) plays the husband of an inmate, left to look after two young children on his own.

As always, click on the photo to enlarge it.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/WTW-TomC_zpsadcf262e.jpg

* Just kidding, Paula. Put down that Welsh street sign!

Joe Dredd
Just to add to the fun, Colin "Bayban the Butcher" Baker turns up as the art teacher.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/WTW-CB_zps96eb7831.jpg

"My Monet -- oh yes, I had a Monet..."

Joe Dredd
Episode eight, "Failing to Report", sees Janet out on a date with her boyfriend, Dr. Richard Green.

The actor playing Dr. Green looks familiar, but I just can't think what else I've seen him in. ; )

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/WTW1_zps917ba489.jpg

There's a moment where he looks at the bill as if it were a Teal diplomat that had just shaken his hand.

Joe Dredd
Here's Janet watching Dr Green donning some black leather. Not bad, he should stick with it.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/PJ2_zpsebde1ef6.gif

Joe Dredd
They make a lovely couple, don't they?

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/PJ5_zpsb116a50e.gif

BradPaula
Joe Dredd wrote:

I've been working my way through the first series of "Within these Walls", a 70s LWT drama set in a womens prison. Janet Lees Price has a regular role as Janet Harker, who is employed as some kind of prison social worker or welfare officer.

In the fifth episode, "Prisoner by Marriage", Tom Chadbon (yes, I know - who??*) plays the husband of an inmate, left to look after two young children on his own.

As always, click on the photo to enlarge it.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/WTW-TomC_zpsadcf262e.jpg

* Just kidding, Paula. Put down that Welsh street sign!

LOL. Trevor Travis loves to tell the (untrue) story that I hit him with a Welsh street sign just outside Harlech Castle. NOT true! He ran into it himself! Anyway- I know of this episode and have a still photo from it but have not seen it yet. Oh, Tom and that early 1970's hair!(And a big 'aawww' for him caring for the children! Funny thing, he had plenty of experience for the role as he already had two children of his own by this time). I'm so enjoying you 'classic finds'. Keep up the good work and thanks! -Paula
Edited by BradPaula on 28 May 2014 19:23:23
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Angry Angel
Great photos/GIFs Joe! Paul looks a bit scary in the restaurant, much better when he smiles as he's putting on his coat. Tom's rocking the long hair, and Colin appears to have something hideous growing on his face!

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Joe Dredd
BradPaula wrote:
Trevor Travis loves to tell the (untrue) story that I hit him with a Welsh street sign just outside Harlech Castle. NOT true! He ran into it himself!

Paula, I'm afraid that regardless of the truth, the story has passed into B7 fan lore and become a truth of its own!

BradPaula
Joe Dredd wrote:

BradPaula wrote:
Trevor Travis loves to tell the (untrue) story that I hit him with a Welsh street sign just outside Harlech Castle. NOT true! He ran into it himself!

Paula, I'm afraid that regardless of the truth, the story has passed into B7 fan lore and become a truth of its own!

That's fine with me. TT and I are good friends and we often tease each other. If it is part of the B7 fan lore, then so be it! But, to tell the truth, the most amazing and fun thing of the whole story was that the cut on his head was exactly in the shape of the Federation triangle logo! I kid you not! I saw it up close as I was dressing the wound! Now, that's a story! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Joe Dredd
A Chadbon fan - nice, but tough as nails -
decreed Tom should be in all the Blake tales.
TT questioned her line,
and asked for some sign,
So she showed him one smelted in Wales.
Edited by Joe Dredd on 29 May 2014 05:42:46

Travisina
Lollity LOL, JD!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
Thanks JD for the Paul and Janet pics! And of course the others Wink
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."