Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 1
Mark Stanfa

· Total Rebels: 925
· Newest Rebel: uazdah

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Spotted........
Joe Dredd
i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Hannay3_zps6dc5d5c1.jpg

Joe Dredd
And could this be the Peter Pacey?

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Hannay2_zpsae733ff4.jpg

scorpiogirl
love the pics joe!!

Joe Dredd
Thanks scorpiogirl. I love mucking about with screengrabs (can you tell??).

Do you think that last one could be Steven P's brother? I know he's got a brother named Peter who's an actor, but I've only ever seen one grainy B&W photo of him. That fellow in the screenshots certainly isn't so different I can say "No way in the world is that his brother."

Angry Angel
Joe Dredd wrote:

Do you think that last one could be Steven P's brother? I know he's got a brother named Peter who's an actor, but I've only ever seen one grainy B&W photo of him. That fellow in the screenshots certainly isn't so different I can say "No way in the world is that his brother."

I'm pretty sure that's him. He's also in Indiana Jones and the last Crusade, one of the guys in the tank I think.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
trevor travis
Steven has a twin brother, who plays Deeta in "Death-Watch". Grin

Joe Dredd
Thanks AA, I'll check!

Thanks TT, er... I think!

trevor travis
Joe Dredd wrote:
Thanks TT, er... I think!

No problemo - here to help Grin

scorpiogirl
Angry Angel wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's him. He's also in Indiana Jones and the last Crusade, one of the guys in the tank I think.

what a fantastic spot!!! he is indeed the hatay tank driver..i just had to check it out!! well spotted AA!! i think i am definately seriously under-observant....

scorpiogirl
Joe Dredd wrote:

."

your screen grabs are great!!! keep 'em coming joe - especially liked the ones with jacqueline as i have never really seen her in anything else...
Smile

Joe Dredd
Far be it for me to disappoint a lady...

Here she is again in "Second Thoughts", the second episode of series three of "Hadleigh". Brian Blessed was in the next episode, and Derek "Largo" Smith in the one after that!

As usual, click on them to see slightly bigger versions.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Hadleigh1_zps4f718aba.jpg

Joe Dredd
i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Hadleigh2_zps0f9fcabd.jpg

Joe Dredd
i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Hadleigh3_zpsa0a0dfb0.jpg

Joe Dredd
i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Hadleigh4_zpsfa41658f.jpg

Nigel "Sir Humphrey Appleby" Hawthorne turns up at the end there, reminding me of the 'humorous' "Yes Madam President" which was in some B7 zine I can no longer remember, circa 200 BC (...or at least that's how long ago it seems these days!).

Joe Dredd
Meanwhile, back with "Man in a Suitcase" - anything to avoid looking at the wallpaper:

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/MIASkiss_zps6374831b.gif

scorpiogirl
Joe Dredd wrote:

Far be it for me to disappoint a lady...

awwww - shucks........i'm blushing now.....
thanks for the new crop of pics and also for the clicking on-tip - now i can see them all properly......as you can probz tell, i am a techie numskull and would never have figured that one out....
i'm off to have a good ol' look.....
Grin

scorpiogirl
Joe Dredd wrote:

Meanwhile, back with "Man in a Suitcase" - anything to avoid looking at the wallpaper:

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/MIASkiss_zps6374831b.gif

he he he he he he he!!!
GrinGrinGrin

Joe Dredd
I find you can actually click on them twice. The first click makes them pop up as a separate window, then I can click them again to make them expand just a tiny bit more.

It might be the same for you, scorpiogirl. Keep an eye on your cursor and see if the magnifying glass has a "+" in it. If so you can click it again to make it bigger. When you're at the limit it changes to a "-" because you can only go down from that point.

scorpiogirl
aww -what great shots!!
there is something almost audrey hepburn-ish about jacqueline....she looks terrific!

littlesue
Joe Dredd wrote:

I've been watching Jackson Pearce changing outfits every 10 minutes in "Man in a Suitcase" episode "Somebody Loses, Somebody Wins...?" This episode was released on blu-ray by Network on one of their "Retro Active" samplers and looks great!

Oh my god......Man in a Suitcase!!!!!
This series just has to have the greatest theme music ever....I have it on one of my CDs and I just love to crank up the volume..(I do live in a detached house by the way!).
Poor old McGill was always getting beaten up and you could hardly hear a word he said, but my mum met him whilst waiting to board an airplane and she said he was a very charming man indeed.
...Now, where is that CD.....and my pretend drum kit??
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,887,609 unique visits since 8th January 2014