Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,257
· Newest Rebel: onlyme

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [29 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [31 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [24 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 193
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Spotted........
Lee Bagnall
David Haig has just been nicked in tonight's Wycliffe on. ITV3.
"An eyepatch? Practically a badge of honour for space commanders, but the cane?"

One Spare Part
Lee Bagnall wrote:

David Haig has just been nicked in tonight's Wycliffe on. ITV3.

You have my commiserations for watching Wycliffe. Grin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Lee Bagnall
Just caught the end, thankfully. Can't abide Jack Sheppard.
"An eyepatch? Practically a badge of honour for space commanders, but the cane?"

One Spare Part
Lee Bagnall wrote:

Just caught the end, thankfully. Can't abide Jack Sheppard.

I caught the start of an episode once and stayed to watch it through because I couldn't believe my eyes. What a misery! It may be 'different' to have a miserable detective but it don't make for good viewing! Lol

Lee Bagnall
More is fairly miserable but it's worth watching due to John Thaw. Even when he's on autopilot (see some season 4 Sweeney episodes) he's worth watching. Jack Sheppard is just awful, whatever he's in.

One Spare Part
John Thaw is a fave of mine. But you're right - series 4 eps of The Sweeney are not always up to the previous high standard. And the credits at start and finish are not as good either.

Joe Dredd
One Spare Part wrote:
series 4 eps of The Sweeney are not always up to the previous high standard. And the credits at start and finish are not as good either.

They did the same thing to S4 of The Main Chance, replacing the brilliant theme with something far less memorable. And there was a science fiction show I liked, where they changed the logo and 'jazzed up' the theme music for the fourth series. Can't think what it was called...

Lee Bagnall
Enterprise? 😅

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
30,356,293 unique visits since 8th January 2014