Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 1
Travisina

· Total Rebels: 1,153
· Newest Rebel: SACreativeArts

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Spotted........
rojkerr1
Roches?

Joe Dredd
briggsy1 wrote:

Not sure if my memory is playing tricks on me here, but I was watching The Planets with Prof. Brian Cox earlier and he mentioned the roush limit which is defined as the distance within which a celestial body, held together only by its own force of gravity, will disintegrate due to a second celestial body's tidal forces exceeding the first body's gravitational self-attraction.
Now, I have vague recollection of this being mentioned in an episode of B7 (not sure which one). Am I going mad?

Roche's Limit is mentioned in 'Traitor'. The Federation Duty Tracer detects Orac in their system (looking for spacecraft upgrade designs) and notes that the interference is coming from a spacecraft (or satellite?) given how high in orbit it is.

briggsy1
Fantastic! So they actually used real science in B7 rather than Star trek technobabble then.

littlesue
Coming up on Talking pictures tonight...Quatermass and the Pit...with a fleeting glance of Gareth and a lovely melting moment from Julian Glover!!!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

One Spare Part
I love Quatermass - in all his infinite varieties. I will be rewatching the John Mills version this week...hufferty pufferty ring stone round...
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

rojkerr1
huffity puffity. i love Quatermass too

rojkerr1
Julian Glover frying tonight...

thewayback7
Derek Farr
The Saint, 1962
The Talented Husband

4.bp.blogspot.com/-hcGqzfvfVh8/XRoCoaCWCwI/AAAAAAAADYc/XdIlcQPztkMqKiiRdix0Mnk9kyuJINkzQCLcBGAs/s1600/saint%2Bfarr.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/-uowyc1-BjkI/XRoxCIKWMaI/AAAAAAAADZY/n_BVMoU5S4ss-uJSdg69nBCeTkGMJSGngCLcBGAs/s1600/saint%2B9x.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/-wzn_D5xN2WY/XRoxILCq4YI/AAAAAAAADZc/f1_XsGOeLV44-EQIbMgF2izFBlYsXn9BQCLcBGAs/s1600/saint%2B7x.jpg

https://subterron...sband.html
Edited by thewayback7 on 01 July 2019 16:25:17

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

huffity puffity. i love Quatermass too

I'm a free speller.
Actually I usually would spell it huffity puffity. Don't know what came over me...
Edited by One Spare Part on 01 July 2019 20:12:16

One Spare Part
My dad is watching Dalziel and Pascoe at the moment with special guest star Sally Knyvette doing her special line in northern accents. By gum!

rojkerr1
Didn't notice the accent...

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

Is it cos you is northern? Can't hear what is natural to your ears?

rojkerr1
noooo, is that the one where she's in a bikini? Couldn't hear anything but a mild buzzing...

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

noooo, is that the one where she's in a bikini? Couldn't hear anything but a mild buzzing...

Is that sexist?! Grin you do like your blondes though!

rojkerr1
Awww, you can't blame me this particular blonde! I have a photo between her and Jacks somewhere, happy days!

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

Awww, you can't blame me this particular blonde! I have a photo between her and Jacks somewhere, happy days!

A thorn between 2 roses...

rojkerr1
rats!

One Spare Part
Soolin...looking lovely this week...in The Hound of the Baskervilles (1983 Ian Richardson as SH). She is Beryl Stapleton. Lots of teeth gnashing and not just from the hound...

rojkerr1
I like that version

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
One Spare Part wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

Is it cos you is northern? Can't hear what is natural to your ears?

I watched that with my kids and they hated her accent. Mine which flits from Cleveland to North Yorks is what they consider to be a Northern English accent. The late Dr Doff had a Brummie accent when he was not tempering it for an American audience.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.87 seconds
22,874,875 unique visits since 8th January 2014