Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Enemy Of The World
trevor travis
Poor Colin is pushed even nearer the edge...

There's so many good characters in this.

Tyce
"But I had a very enjoyable childhood."

LOL

trevor travis
Jamie and Victoria are back.

trevor travis
It reveals much about Salamander that Benik is his deputy.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Jamie and Victoria are back.

Victoria is back, hurrah! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Gauda Cheese
I love this scene where the Doctor pretends to be Salamander in front of Jaime and Vic. So well done.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

trevor travis
Even Jamie and Victoria are fooled by the Doctor pretending to be Salamander...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Everyone knows what Salamander is like, but it's mostly through implication rather than anything the characters see the man himself say or do. Perfect writing and plotting.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 08 November 2015 09:50:53
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Gauda Cheese
trevor travis wrote:

Yep Benik would not give a damn what Salamander does as long as he gets to be a naughty boy.

trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:

I love this scene where the Doctor pretends to be Salamander in front of Jaime and Vic. So well done.

Yes, it's the Doctor getting Victoria and Jamie to reveal what they know about Salamander in front of Bruce.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

Yes, it's the Doctor getting Victoria and Jamie to reveal what they know about Salamander in front of Bruce.

One of the cleverest scenes in the show, because it's so hard to get right without it being clunky but they do it here entirely convincingly.

trevor travis
Patrick Troughton is simply masterful in this.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Probably the first moment of convenient contrivance, as Astrid just happens to find Swann...

Gauda Cheese
This story is so good it doesn't even need the three leads for the cliffhanger.

trevor travis
haha, for once the tomato ketchup blood actually is tomato ketchup. A clever nod.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Patrick Troughton is simply masterful in this.

Don't forget that it was written especially for Troughton as a deliberate in-joke about other recent roles he had played though. He's still great though.

trevor travis
It's particularly cruel that Salamander seems to bash Swann on the head seconds after he's seen the surface for the first time in years.

trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:

This story is so good it doesn't even need the three leads for the cliffhanger.

Although Mary Peach (Astrid) would have made a brilliant companion.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Don't mention the war!! Wink

Tyce
Um....what's a public phone? LOL

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,174,928 unique visits since 8th January 2014