Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: Wooks63

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
A personal rewatch.
steveothen
I've just started a rewatch from ep 1, i've watched the first 3 eps today, will be continuing tomorrow, i don't think i've watched them thru from the beginning for about 5 five years, its strange how you notice new things each time that you never saw before.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 13 October 2015 13:30:07

Spaceship Dispatcher
Yes, indeed you do. It's something that I rarely do, so that it has more impact when I do watch them in order.

ps I have moved the thread into the episode discussion forum

pps I have also given it a slightly different title so it's not easily confused with the regular group activities also titled as rewatches Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Ela
I'm re-watching, also. I'm up to series 4.

GoldChannel
just started a rewatch myself over the past week

I started with 'Space Fall' ('Way Back' is atypical, and burned on my memory anyhoo)

but I've hit a wall with eps 7 and 8.... maybe i'm just tired and need to watch properly (I got a bit bored and stopped the eps after a few scenes *lol)

ep 6 the best so far. Just amazing.

Anniew
Take heart Gold Channel. You've got Breakdown coming up. Mission is really only enjoyable to us Avon devotees and perhaps Duel relies on you fancying Blake or Travis or Jenna ( though Sinofar has appeal which you cannot fail to notice) Brace yourself for Bounty - though it does have it's amusing aspects!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

GoldChannel
hehe, I forgot 'Mission to Destiny' has loads of good Avon bits.... i'll have to put it in the player tonight ('Arena'.... oops, sorry, 'Duel' Wink I think I can safely skip, even if it does have soke good bits with Travis and Kareia) (sic)

GoldChannel
the good thing about a rewatch though is that you realise there ARE some eps (or aspects of the eps) that have either changed since last time or seem totally different to how you remember them

GoldChannel
watched eps 7 and 8 yesterday, ep 9 tonight with my tea Smile

'Mission to Destiny' was okay, mainly for being Sherlock Holmes In Space.... I had to ffw 'Duel' til the point where Blake and Travis were beamed down (ahem!) to the planet, I just couldn't sit through that first half again.

But 'Project Avalon' - wow!! Much better than I remembered it (and I remember liking it a lot). As powerful as ep 6, the Hugbot gets to do something, and Travis gets properly crushed at the end.

I admit I can only remember the last ep of this first season after this point, the one where they find Orac, so rewatching the next few eps is going to be fun!

GoldChannel
up to 'Redemption' tonight in a little break between work shifts

i'm beginning to notice little moments where Avon can be seen challenging Blake... i keep thinking "he's getting closer to picturing a life in charge of this lot when Blake has gone".... a brilliant one in this ep where Blake says "get back to your station" and Avon just stares at him silently...

i'm a bit staggered we never saw more of The System.

Anniew

i'm beginning to notice little moments where Avon can be seen challenging Blake... i keep thinking "he's getting closer to picturing a life in charge of this lot when Blake has gone".... a brilliant one in this ep where Blake says "get back to your station" and Avon just stares at him silently...

I've always wondered whether it wasn't that moment at the end that lay behind Avon's eventual shooting of Blake. If looks could kill!

And I so agree that dismissing Space World was a missed opportunity. It's always fascinated me.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Travisina
Anniew wrote:

I've always wondered whether it wasn't that moment at the end that lay behind Avon's eventual shooting of Blake. If looks could kill!

And I so agree that dismissing Space World was a missed opportunity. It's always fascinated me.

The Down & Safe podcasters have just viewed Redemption, and all agree that Space World was a missed opportunity (though they LOVED the new costumes!) - worth a listen here: https://downandsa...ationitis/
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.35 seconds
9,448,963 unique visits since 8th January 2014