Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - The Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
Rupert Lasindall and Count Scarlioni are remarkably similar...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Linda Thorson dresses up as an Edwardian lady very convincingly.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Linda Thorson dresses up as an Edwardian lady very convincingly.

She does.

Although Mrs Peel or Mrs Gale would have kicked Julian Glover down those stairs by now Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oi, get that sound boom out of shot! Grin

trevor travis
Julian Glover is such an effective villain.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Julian Glover is such an effective villain.

Aristotle Kristatos is my favourite Bond villain too.

trevor travis
Oh come on Tara, stop being so wimpy and escape!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Brilliant how we switch between Tara's different cogniscent states with different camera angles and post-production effects on the soundtrack.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Oh come on Tara, stop being so wimpy and escape!!

She's drugged.

Spaceship Dispatcher
James Cossins does a very good nervous shake Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
"...and of course we must think about killing Miss King" after cutting myself a piece of cheese...

Lol Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Usually the Avengers charges through settings at a hundred miles an hour, but the way this episode stays mostly in the one house has stayed with me since I first encountered the show as a child. Other episodes do the same, but this has always been a personal favourite from the start for me.

trevor travis
Steed's never gonna fall for that!!

trevor travis

Usually the Avengers charges through settings at a hundred miles an hour, but the way this episode stays mostly in the one house has stayed with me since I first encountered the show as a child. Other episodes do the same, but this has always been a personal favourite from the start for me.

As long as Tara escapes herself and doesn't have to rely on Steed.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Lasindall really needs to put spectacles on for scene sitting on the bed with Tara Grin

"The year is 1915..."

trevor travis

Lasindall really needs to put spectacles on for scene sitting on the bed with Tara Grin

"The year is 1915..."

Yes, that might work Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

As long as Tara escapes herself and doesn't have to rely on Steed.

Actually I prefer Steed to be the hero.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Linda looks gorgeous in the wedding dress... Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Clever references to Great Expectations...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Lol, the way Linda falls out of shot Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.77 seconds
9,133,312 unique visits since 8th January 2014