Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,249
· Newest Rebel: Teleport

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you reading?
Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Just finished listening to the Lord of the Rings - the BBC Radio adaptation. Gets me everytime. Will re read The Return of the King soon and get emosh all over again. Part way through The Dead Zone, one of my fave Stephen King books and made into a fantastic film with Christopher Walken. Just about to start Guards Guards for the Pratchett joint read.

I loved the BBC Radio adaptation of LOTR. Haven't heard it for years - is it on iPlayer?
My fave Stephen King book is The Shining (didn't like the film - controversial opnion, I know!).
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

rojkerr1
love Dead zone

One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Just finished listening to the Lord of the Rings - the BBC Radio adaptation. Gets me everytime. Will re read The Return of the King soon and get emosh all over again. Part way through The Dead Zone, one of my fave Stephen King books and made into a fantastic film with Christopher Walken. Just about to start Guards Guards for the Pratchett joint read.

I loved the BBC Radio adaptation of LOTR. Haven't heard it for years - is it on iPlayer?
My fave Stephen King book is The Shining (didn't like the film - controversial opnion, I know!).

LOTR radio drama is on youtube but beware the sound quality varies. I was listening while working at home but had to stop for a blub when Frodo goes into the West.
As for The Shining...I don't mind the film but it has nothing to do with the book. I re read it last year and I think it improved with age...mine, I think.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

BradPaula
Now reading Running Through Corridors: Rob & Toby's Marathon Watch of Doctor Who, Volume 2: The 70's by Toby Hadoke and Robert Shearman
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
Man from Uncle, Doomsday Affair

sweevo
Icon of the Defender: The Author's Cut (an expanded edition of my last novel featuring 30+ pages of new and extended scenes). Best way I can describe it is B7 meets Deus Ex and Metal Gear Solid.

BradPaula
rojkerr1 wrote:

I have been able to find throughout the years nearly the entire output of Man from UNCLE novels. I think I may be missing one or two. I also have two of the Girl from UNCLE books too.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

littlesue
BradPaula wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

I have been able to find throughout the years nearly the entire output of Man from UNCLE novels. I think I may be missing one or two. I also have two of the Girl from UNCLE books too.

I think I've got most of the Man from Uncle paperbacks, plus a Girl from Uncle which is quite badly damaged. I've got the annuals too.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

rojkerr1
got them somewhere, the first one I bought was Stone cold dead in the market affair, Wales? Set in Wales too! And Radioactive camel. Like the vampire affair best! always loved the series, and the movies! Great music too, my fave is in the Deadly toys affair, precredits and after! Had the Helicopter spies poster -my mum accidently ripped it in half when she was cleaning...

rojkerr1
sounds like quite a collection Bradpaula, got Vaughns autograph on a photo and print -in Meadowhall sheffield, -he never looked up once, -got Mag 7 pic sign for a friend too!

Travisina
'In the Fifth at Malory Towers' - with grateful thanks to StormyPetrel Smile

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

Youíre welcome Smile
Iím reading The Franchise Affair (Josephine Tey) because I finished Guards Guards the same day it arrived in the post.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Youíre welcome Smile
Iím reading The Franchise Affair (Josephine Tey) because I finished Guards Guards the same day it arrived in the post.

Have you read 'Daughter of Time' by Josephine Tey? I love that - the investigation of Richard III as a contemporary murder mystery.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Youíre welcome Smile

Have you read 'Daughter of Time' by Josephine Tey? I love that - the investigation of Richard III as a contemporary murder mystery.

I read that so very many years ago.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

One Spare Part
I really enjoyed reading the Daughter of Time. And now Josephine Tey is being used as a character in a current crime series as a crime investigator herself. The latest in a long line of historical characters becoming private eyes!

JustBrad
Hail To The Chin, another in the line of 'Confessions of a B Movie Actor' semi autobiographical' series by Bruce Campbell. Groovy.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

I really enjoyed reading the Daughter of Time. And now Josephine Tey is being used as a character in a current crime series as a crime investigator herself. The latest in a long line of historical characters becoming private eyes!

Ha! That's very cool.

Have you read 'Mistress of the Art of Death' by Ariana Franklin? Medieval female forensic detective, in the days when women weren't allowed to study medicine, on pain of being accused of witchcraft...

sweevo
Sun Tzu's The Art of War (I need to brush up on my Machiavellian talent, it's a little bit rusty).

One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Ha! That's very cool.

Have you read 'Mistress of the Art of Death' by Ariana Franklin? Medieval female forensic detective, in the days when women weren't allowed to study medicine, on pain of being accused of witchcraft...

That's on my list of 'to reads'. I like medieval murders/historical murders.

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Travisina wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Ha! That's very cool.

That's on my list of 'to reads'. I like medieval murders/historical murders.

It's really good. Recommended.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.83 seconds
29,578,521 unique visits since 8th January 2014