Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,136
· Newest Rebel: pysop45

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [36 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 156
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you reading?
Ela
rojkerr1 wrote:

Expanse sound good

It's really good. Worth giving it a go.

I read all the novels first, before the TV show was out. There's some novellas, too. The books look huge but they are very fast reading.

The current TV show (seasons 1-3) only go as far as the first 3 books.

Henry Eggleton
TB series has been though next switches from Netflix to Amazon
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
sweevo
My one and only novel, which I have retitled Scarlet Revolution (apparently, Latin titles don't sell well according to the big shots).

Klenotka
The door into summer
Donīt be Lasagne

Travisina
sweevo wrote:

My one and only novel, which I have retitled Scarlet Revolution (apparently, Latin titles don't sell well according to the big shots).

Eventually, you may be able to call it whatever you like.

Isaac Asimov wrote a short story that he called 'Green Patches'. When it was published in one of the SF magazines of the time, the editor insisted on changing the name to 'Misbegotten Missionary'. When Asimov re-published the story in his own collection of short stories, he reverted to his original title (which IMO is much better).

Publishers often change titles for their local markets, anyway. 'Harry Potter & the Philospher's Stone' became 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' in America. And I was once several pages into an Alistair Maclean action thriller when I realised I'd already read it - under a different title.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

rojkerr1
Heinlein

Ela
Finished reading Bernice Summerfield: Life During Wartime last night.

Love Benny, enjoyed most of the stories, though a couple were a bit hard to understand, I have to admit. Wink

BradPaula
Started reading A Higher Loyalty by James Comey (former FBI Director)
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Henry Eggleton
The Druid Apprentice by M.D. Massey
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Travisina wrote:

sweevo wrote:

Eventually, you may be able to call it whatever you like.

Isaac Asimov wrote a short story that he called 'Green Patches'. When it was published in one of the SF magazines of the time, the editor insisted on changing the name to 'Misbegotten Missionary'. When Asimov re-published the story in his own collection of short stories, he reverted to his original title (which IMO is much better).

Publishers often change titles for their local markets, anyway. 'Harry Potter & the Philospher's Stone' became 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' in America. And I was once several pages into an Alistair Maclean action thriller when I realised I'd already read it - under a different title.

I was a few chapters into "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" when I realised I'd tried reading it several years earlier before Larsson's novels became popular. It had been originally been published under the title "Men Who Hated Women".
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
21,926,575 unique visits since 8th January 2014