Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 896
· Newest Rebel: Drasko

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [13 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 93
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you reading?
Travisina
Book two of Dexter - 'Dearly Devoted Dexter' (having already finished book 3 - my library got them in out of order, so I'm reading them out of order). Anyway, loving it. Very funny, very dark.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

rojkerr1
Beatlebone

BradPaula
Just read The Star Wars Encyclopedia and now reading Terry Pratchett's The World of Poo.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

dragonq
Idaho, by Emily Ruskovich. Man, it's sad.

Gauda Cheese
TNG The Survivors, a story about Tasha and Data, all the more tragic, because you know what's going to happen to Tasha.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

dragonq
Still reading Idaho. Why am I putting myself through this? It's so sad, but I can't tear myself away from it because it is so beautifully written. I have also started a biography of Ned Kelly's mother, just published. She had a grim life too, the worse because it was real.

BradPaula
The 'Rince Cycle' -the play about the 'Wizzard' Rincewind taken from the Pratchett books.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
'Night School' - the latest Jack Reacher novel. My very nice neighbour just lent me his new hardback copy 'cos he knows I'm a fan!

Gauda Cheese
Travisina wrote:

'Night School' - the latest Jack Reacher novel. My very nice neighbour just lent me his new hardback copy 'cos he knows I'm a fan!

Ended up being one of my least favourite

Travisina
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Interesting, 'cos my neighbour loved it! I'll let you know what I think...

Gauda Cheese
Travisina wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Interesting, 'cos my neighbour loved it! I'll let you know what I think...

These books for the last 7 or 8 years have been coming out on my birthday! Yay. Last year it came out 3 months later, the book wasn't any bigger, no real reason for the delay and the story was just..... middle of the road. Maybe I'm mad about the birthday thing, but I had problems with Make Me as well, but that turned it around for me and by the end the bad guys spooked me out. Loved that.

Gauda Cheese
Q-Squared

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Book two of Dexter - 'Dearly Devoted Dexter' (having already finished book 3 - my library got them in out of order, so I'm reading them out of order). Anyway, loving it. Very funny, very dark.

Love the Dexter books, I've got them all! Mostly loved how Deborah kept beating him up!! GrinGrin
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Love the Dexter books, I've got them all! Mostly loved how Deborah kept beating him up!! GrinGrin

Yes, it's great. He's a serial killer (who hates the sight of blood) and she's the tough one!
I've got three more Dexters reserved at the library - something to look forward to when I get back from my hols (Israel, since you asked in another thread).

Gauda Cheese
Q-Squared was fantastic.

Now onto TNG Vendetta

Gauda Cheese
Out of Peter David's 90's TNG Giants, Vendetta is my least fave, then Imzadi and the best one Q-Squared.

Now to celebrate 30 years of TNG I'm reading the latest novel in the series called Headlong Flight.

Klenotka
The Fireman by Joe Hill.
This is my second book by Joe Hill and I am amazed how well he can write female characters.
Don´t be Lasagne

Rainesz
Because I just watched "Robots of Death" (Tom Baker era) I wanted to read the sequel novel (Corpse Marker) by Chris Boucher—which also has our friend Carnell in it. Smile So that's what I'm reading right now.

Also: because I just started watching Sapphire & Steel for the very first time (I know: where have I been?) I wanted some more David Collings... or at least the character Poul, whom he played. Wink
Edited by Rainesz on 21 March 2017 01:19:17

rojkerr1
Try the Kaldor City audios, all set within that universe, with Avon and Carnell

Angry Angel
Rainesz wrote:

Because I just watched "Robots of Death" (Tom Baker era) I wanted to read the sequel novel (Corpse Marker) by Chris Boucher—which also has our friend Carnell in it. Smile So that's what I'm reading right now.

Also: because I just started watching Sapphire & Steel for the very first time (I know: where have I been?) I wanted some more David Collings... or at least the character Poul, whom he played. Wink

I love Robots of Death, one of my absolute favourite episodes, so I'd be interested to know what you think of the novel. How are you enjoying S & S so far?

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
8,451,518 unique visits since 8th January 2014