Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Jacqueline Pearce... back at Big Finish
trevor travis
Just in case it doesn't get missed by those who don't read the Doctor Who thread on this forum, Jacqueline Pearce is part of a very exciting new range from Big Finish:

http://www.bigfin...war-doctor

John Hurt as the Doctor, and Jacqueline Pearce as a major part of the cast!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
It's odd how the report lists Death Comes to Time in her credits, as she's only in that for about ten seconds!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

It's odd how the report lists Death Comes to Time in her credits, as she's only in that for about ten seconds!

Yes, The Two Doctors would be a far more obvious choice to list.

Nice to see her appearance in the Avengers is included.

Spaceresearcher
WOWZERS!!!

I'll have to grab those. 2 of my all time favourite actors together. Thank the maker for Big Finish. Smile

Spaceresearcher
Maybe this is why the Blakes 7 range has been cut back next year?

trevor travis
Spaceresearcher wrote:

Maybe this is why the Blakes 7 range has been cut back next year?

It was cut back this year due to the re-negotiation of the contract.

We haven't heard what is happening next year as yet... other than Cavan Scott saying it's full steam ahead.

MLPasterisk
Interview CD. Pre-orders will be signed by Jacqueline Pearce
http://www.bigfin...-interview

Edited by a Moderator to make link clickable.
Edited by BradPaula on 04 November 2015 18:10:42

clanger68
Fantastic news. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Gauda Cheese
That will be the first interview CD I get
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Joe Dredd
"Call Me Jacks" - they should do a follow-up one with Paul Darrow - "Call Me Mister" (or "Call Me Sir"?), to keep the pattern and give it that stern Avonic tone.

I'm only an occasional listener to DW audios, but I have got "Tom Baker at 80" and if BF do as good a job with "Call Me Jacks" as they did with "Tom Baker at 80". it will be well worth listening to. I think I even warmed to Nicholas Briggs by the end of it!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Paul Magrs has just posted on Facebook that Jacqueline Pearce is going to be in one of the new Avengers audios next year; the set called The Comic Strip Adaptations volume one...
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 06 November 2015 13:16:45
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceresearcher
Such a wonderful set of CD's. First off, I learnt of Jacqueline getting to perform with John Hurt and now an interview album. BRILLIANT!!! (Getting echoes of Martin from Cabin Pressure in my head now).

Smile Smile Smile

dragonq
Has anyone else listened to this yet? I must say I gobbled the whole thing up in a couple of chunks and intend to relisten soon. John Hurt is marvellous and I really appreciated Jacqueline Pearce's performance as the female lead--yes, very Servalanish, but when was that ever a problem to a Blake's 7 fan?
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 16 December 2015 11:34:25

Spaceship Dispatcher
The release date for this in the shops is the 25th of February next year, so I'll probably be catching up with this some time around March all being well...

dragonq
I had a rush of blood to the head and pre-ordered the whole set of War Doctor stories as do wnloads. looking forward to the next one, now.

MLPasterisk
"Call Me Jacks" was released yesterday.

Travisina
MLPasterisk wrote:

Indeed! Full details in our news section here: Out Now! Call Me Jacks, and I plan to listen/write review soon.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
MLPasterisk wrote:

Well, BF are distributing to their own direct sales customers. It does not go on general release through retailers until later next month, so I would say to anyone writing reviews please remember that not all of us will have a copy yet! Too much detail in a review can be spoilers with interviews just as much as with drama or readings...

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

MLPasterisk wrote:

Well, BF are distributing to their own direct sales customers. It does not go on general release through retailers until later next month, so I would say to anyone writing reviews please remember that not all of us will have a copy yet! Too much detail in a review can be spoilers with interviews just as much as with drama or readings...

I didn't realise that (about general release as opposed to BF direct sales). However, as a matter of principle, *all* the reviews I post on Horizon are spoiler-free.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
Just ordered it, I think this will be my Fourth interview tape of the great lady, can't have enough in my book! Grin
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,086,378 unique visits since 8th January 2014