Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2
trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

It's just been pointed out to me - many thanks to meegat39 - that the convention programme actually ends around 6.30pm, so the meeting time is adjusted to 6.45pm. Please do try to make this revised time though, as everyone being at the restaurant venue by 7pm on the Saturday was a condition of accommodating us! Many thanks, SD

SD, I think the convention programme will end later than 6.30pm. It says: 6.30pm – raffle and goodbye. So I think it will end 6.45pm, maybe 7-7.15pm if things are running a little behind schedule, as tends to be the case at such events. Maybe best to bring this up with the pub landlords, while we’re spending lots of money there on the Friday evening Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Maybe best to bring this up with the pub landlords, while we’re spending lots of money there on the Friday evening Wink

He's coming in on his day off to keep the restaurant open especially for us, hence his request. I'll try my best to be there as close to the 7pm time as possible.

Edit: remember that the convention and restaurant venues are located almost together, so there's no travelling time to worry about. Also, Ian has assured me personally that the timing issues that affected CA1 have been addressed, so I'm happy to take his word that the event won't over run. We should be okay. Rather than potentially upset the landlord over something that may not happen, I may simply let him know that I'll call him when the event finishes...
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 04 April 2016 17:26:20
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Ian Kubiak

trevor travis wrote:

Maybe best to bring this up with the pub landlords, while we’re spending lots of money there on the Friday evening Wink

He's coming in on his day off to keep the restaurant open especially for us, hence his request. I'll try my best to be there as close to the 7pm time as possible.

Edit: remember that the convention and restaurant venues are located almost together, so there's no travelling time to worry about. Also, Ian has assured me personally that the timing issues that affected CA1 have been addressed, so I'm happy to take his word that the event won't over run. We should be okay. Rather than potentially upset the landlord over something that may not happen, I may simply let him know that I'll call him when the event finishes...

Hi Spaceship Dispatcher.

The event should not over run if everything goes to plan. The Raffle will take place at 6:30 and everyone should be out by 6:45pm.

Hope this helps and I hope you all have a nice meal or meals

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks Ian, I'm sure everything will be fine.

SD
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Ellen York

But heading for Waterloo and getting the train to Kew Bridge, for a simple ten or fifteen minute walk to the centre and hotel is still by far the best route if you're not confident with how to get there.

That is the route I am planning to take. But on Sunday according to the national rail website "All or part of this journey will be made by bus". The problem appears to be between Barnes and Clapham Junction. I'm not thrilled at the idea of dragging "the suitcase" (my large, green, wheeled suitcase) on the bus. Sad

Ian Kubiak
Ellen York wrote:

But heading for Waterloo and getting the train to Kew Bridge, for a simple ten or fifteen minute walk to the centre and hotel is still by far the best route if you're not confident with how to get there.

That is the route I am planning to take. But on Sunday according to the national rail website "All or part of this journey will be made by bus". The problem appears to be between Barnes and Clapham Junction. I'm not thrilled at the idea of dragging "the suitcase" (my large, green, wheeled suitcase) on the bus. Sad

Take the 237 bus to Gunnersbury Tube and get the district line from there. That will be easier. About a 10 min trip from the venue

clanger68
Sue, sorry to hear about your recent work issues. Sad

Fingers crossed for you and Clare that good things are on the horizon.

Hopefully you can both kick back and enjoy this weekend.

Ian, amazing schedule, well done you.

See you all soon,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Ian Kubiak
Maximum Power!

We are now only a few days away and it is time to reveal the last surprise! During the signing sessions, you will be able to have your photo taken on the Liberator Flight Deck whilst wearing a Liberator Bracelet and holding a Federation Gun. What a fantastic opportunity and this will cost £5.00 for an 8x10 print which you get to take away with you as a memento. You will need to buy a Green token and hand this over at the photo studio for this offer!

trevor travis
Cheers Ian!!!

sweevo
I guess I'll have to make a major monetary withdrawal tomorrow Smile

Anniew
Maximum power is a lovely surprise. You are really spoiling us!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

MrsMrOlag
I'm so excited now.
Getting ready for this has been a real effort-I've made a little something that should go over well with all you lot and will really make my photo on the flight deck really amazing. I've been putting off saying anything in case I failed my attempt but I've completed it now and so can finally say I hope I please you all with the effort I've put into my... Appearance Wink
And I'm really happy to be apart of this lovely community, thank you all x see you all Saturday!

Travisina
MrsMrOlag wrote:

I'm so excited now.

Me too!

...I've made a little something that should go over well with all you lot and will really make my photo on the flight deck really amazing.

Can't wait to see it!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Mistletoe12
MrsMrOlag wrote:

I'm so excited now.
Getting ready for this has been a real effort-I've made a little something that should go over well with all you lot and will really make my photo on the flight deck really amazing. I've been putting off saying anything in case I failed my attempt but I've completed it now and so can finally say I hope I please you all with the effort I've put into my... Appearance Wink
And I'm really happy to be apart of this lovely community, thank you all x see you all Saturday!

MrsMrOlag, you've really made me smile. Maybe this is the 'little something' you talked about while we waited outside in line at Peterborough TV Movie Fest? I'm sure it will be terrific - looking forward to seeing it and catching up with everyone.

See you on the flip side! Angry

clanger68
Safe journeys everyone, see you all Down and Safe over the weekend. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
sweevo
Buon viaggio Smile

meegat39
Just to say I'm having some phone issues so may not be contactable by phone today. I hope I'll be telling some of you about it later!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

clareblues1
Hi all, reporting in from the event. Having a great time here, just watching the autograph queues from my lofty vantage point. Ian is working hard and doing a grand job. Paul's on fine form and chatting away to the punters. Stephen and Michael are looking great. Really interesting talk from Colin Davis, Bill Lyons, Dee Robson and Roger Murray-Leach.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Travisina
Down and Safe, after a fantastic day!

Well done to Ian, the Cygnus Alpha staff and all the wonderful guests and attendees Smile

The B7 vibe continued even in my taxi home from the station just now. The driver asked if I'd been somewhere nice. I told him I'd been to a convention in London. What sort of convention?

"Science Fiction," I said.

"HG Wells?"

"No, a sci fi TV series. You probably won't know it." (He had a European accent that I couldn't place, so I was keeping it general).

"Which one?"

"Blake's 7."

"Of course I know Blake's 7! And Battlestar Gallactica, and Star Trek..."

Turns out, that B7 was shown in his home country - Istria - when it was part of of Yugoslavia! How about that?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Angry Angel
So cool! Glad you had a fantastic day Smile

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,129,505 unique visits since 8th January 2014