Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2
BradPaula
We're very happy we booked early and now can sit back and wait for Ian to announce his guests a bit at a time. It builds the excitement and fun that way! Looking forward to seeing all the regulars, plus some new 'uns. Cheers.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

jdn-85
Have bought my ticket. Couldn't make rtgp but was looking forward to meeting you guys. Are people planning on meeting up the night before or on the day? Cheers

clareblues1
Yes, shame Steven can't now attend, he's a busy chappie!! Kind of him to offer to sign photos for event attendees though. Such a diamond! Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm booked for this event too.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clanger68
Karyn and I are all booked in, looking forward to the event and seeing you guys as well. Grin

Anyone thinking of staying over the night before?

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
clanger68 wrote:

Karyn and I are all booked in, looking forward to the event and seeing you guys as well. Grin

Anyone thinking of staying over the night before?

- Andy

Not sure yet. Our travel agent (SD) has just sent us a possible itinerary and that needs to be ok'ed and fine tuned. But we'll keep that in mind. Yay! We're all going to meet up again.

MrsMrOlag
MrOlag and I are all booked now Smile See you all there!

clareblues1
The http://stevenpace... website has now been updated with the development re Cygnus Alpha Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Mr Olag
Hi Everyone,
I've just been able to book the London Kew Bridge Premier Inn on the Friday for 39.00 advance rate. If anyone is looking at staying close to the venue? You do have to pay upfront. It also has a rate of 49.00 for the Saturday.
Not sure how long these rates last for?

http://www.premie...kew-bridge
Thanks
Martin
Edited by BradPaula on 04 November 2015 21:49:47

stoke_rob
Mr Olag wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I've just been able to book the London Kew Bridge Premier Inn on the Friday for 39.00 advance rate. If anyone is looking at staying close to the venue? You do have to pay upfront. It also has a rate of 49.00 for the Saturday.

Thanks
Martin

I too have booked the Premier Inn for the Friday night. It looks like it might have a heavy resistance / Federation presence.
Rob Cope

http://www.colinbakeronline.com
Ian Kubiak
The second guest for Cygnus Alpha 2 is the actress Sasha Mitchell. Sasha played 'Arlen' in the last episode 'Blake'. This is the first convention appearance for Sasha.

BradPaula
Ian Kubiak wrote:

The second guest for Cygnus Alpha 2 is the actress Sasha Mitchell. Sasha played 'Arlen' in the last episode 'Blake'. This is the first convention appearance for Sasha.

Perhaps she'll agree to do her iconic line "Arlen pays her debts" at the con at some point. Grin

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

Perhaps she'll agree to do her iconic line "Arlen pays her debts" at the con at some point. Grin

Do you think that's the line that inspired GRR Martin's "A Lannister always pays his debts"?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

Do you think that's the line that inspired GRR Martin's "A Lannister always pays his debts"?

So what you're trying to say is that it was Arlen Lannister that caused all that trouble on GP? Grin

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

So what you're trying to say is that it was Arlen Lannister that caused all that trouble on GP? Grin

Now, there's an idea for a crossover fan fic!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

AnnaGrant
stoke_rob wrote:

Mr Olag wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Martin
If I make it to Cygnus Alpha 2 I will probably stay at the Kew Bridge Premier inn-I saw the 39 advance rate too. Just some delicate domestic negotiations to be done about this trip.

I too have booked the Premier Inn for the Friday night. It looks like it might have a heavy resistance / Federation presence.

Sopron
After kicking myself for missing Peterborough, I've booked for this. Still got to sort the hotel, but thanks for the tip about Kew PI.

Cool

b7gary
I ve booked for this event as an attendee,this time ,and also stopping at the kew bridge premier on the Friday night ,to party.

BradPaula
b7gary wrote:

I ve booked for this event as an attendee,this time ,and also stopping at the kew bridge premier on the Friday night ,to party.

Looks like we're going to have to figure out our plans soon. We'd love to party with the gang too!

Ian Kubiak
Joining us at Cygnus Alpha 2 will be the writer of 'Games', Bill Lyons. Before becoming a writer Bill was an actor and has many credits to his name. He still continues to write and is looking forward to being at the event.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
9,136,463 unique visits since 8th January 2014