Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2
Hugbot
Thank you all for your comments on my photos ... I'm glad I could make you smile a little, especially in these sad days.

Ellen, good to hear that you not only 'had your vacation', but are down & safe again!

Mistletoe12
Echoing Hugbot's words: Glad you're home safe, Ellen. And it was lovely spending time with you last weekend.

Anniew
Ellen, ditto! Xxxx
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
dragonq wrote:

Thank you for sharing these photographs. Also, for putting on the captions so that I can put faces to all the names I see on the forum! (Paula, I did actually recognise you from the Moody Blues bag before I noted your name, I hope this impresses you.)

Of course, yes! lol Cheers!

Joe Dredd
Thank you for sharing your photos, Hugbot and shadow.

Hugbot, your photo "Time for a tea break" - it looks like Ellen has just discovered someone sat on her moondisk!

Scott
Sadly, I was unable to make it to Cygnus Alpha 2, due to a prior commitment on the Saturday. But I did make the effort to pop down the meet up on the Friday night in the Watermans Arms.

Only being 45 minutes away on the bus, I had no excuses for not coming over to meet up with the gang, especially as Brad, Paula, Ellen, Lurena and Hugbot were all travelling far further to be there.

So here is my collection of photos from that evening, look out for the Andromedan Condiment Spaceship and the Golden Liberator and enjoy:

http://s268.photo...-Brentford

ScottAngry

BradPaula
Excellent photos, Scott. So glad you came to see us on Friday. Thanks for sharing!

Mistletoe12
Great photos, Scott! (Golden Libby) Lovely to see you on the Friday. Such a fun evening!

Anniew
Scott ( and I'd guess SD, TT, Clanger to name but 4) I love the andromendon condiment Space ship! In fact I can't believe it didn't make an appearance at Star One. Much more effective than the salad spinner and the colander!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Ian Kubiak
Pre order autographs update

Pre orders will be sent out over the next fees days.

Paul Darrow will be signing up the items handed in at the event over the next few weeks.

Please note that all Paul Darrow items will be sent separately once they have been signed and returned.

Many thanks!

Ian

Lurena
Scott, great photos and I love the Andromedan Condiment Spaceship! (its seems to have landed in a theatre canteen in my country...)

It was lovely to meet you on Friday!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
meegat39
Thanks for taking and sharing the photos Scott! Great pics Cool And it was lovely to see you on Friday evening. Fun was had!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Silver Alaunt
I was with my daughter and it only took us 3 hours to get from Beckenham to Brentford, arriving just as the interesting panel was finishing. However we found ourselves in a dark theatre on the back row as we missed being put in our correct places. It was a wonderful experience to be with like people, normally I have to keep a low profile as others think I am strange to be into sci fi, although I have been so since the age of 5.
I met a lot of nice people - Diane from the web, Rob who was dressed as Blake (I don't usually accost a man I don't know and start a conversation but he had a gun), Terry from Plymouth and others. Rob let me wear his gunbelt and bracelet for a photo for which I am so grateful. No one in real life woud let me near a real gun of course and the bracelets must come in 2 sizes as Rob's was sliding off my wrist.
We kept being swept up in the crowds and told off for being in the wrong place because we didn't know where we should be but it was all great fun. Michael signed my copy of one of Paul's books (in the back) but don't let Paul know. We did get to speak to Paul at the signing and I had my photo taken with him on the Liberator set - those seats are lethal as you can easily trip over the ridge in the middle. We missed Paul being at the talk but I think he would have been really exhausted if he had stayed, we saw how the timetable was running over and he must have had a very painful hand after signing so many items. The remaining panel were funny and worth seeing.
Thanks to all who organised the event - hope Ian has recovered by now - it was amazing and I am glad I went. Looking forward to the next convention and being with you all again.

Information
I’ve been meaning to post here since I got back from Cygnus Alpha, but I’m firmly in ‘exam mode’ at the moment and I kept forgetting. Better late than never I guess. Wink

I just want to say thank you to everyone I met at Cygnus Alpha. I was quite nervous about going on my own but you guys made me feel welcome. Smile

I had a great time at the convention even with the problems that arose. Unfortunately I was one of the ones who missed out on getting Paul Darrows’ autograph, but at least I was able to leave a couple of items to be signed later and sent to me. I also got a nice photo with him from the shoot.

I also missed out on getting some photos of the lovely costumes that were on display. It’s a shame they had to be put at the back behind all the tables. It made it very difficult to see them properly. You couldn’t really get to them while the autograph sessions were on and obviously you couldn’t go up during the panels. Maybe next time I’ll have better luck. Wink

The panels were great fun to listen to, though obviously a bit rushed at the end due to time problems which was a shame.

I definitely had fun and I’m hoping there’ll be more in the future. Smile
I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary to prove it at all.

Mistletoe12
Lovely to meet you too, Information. Glad you were able to join in the group photo, and you had fun on a day that wasn't without its problems.

Look forward to seeing you again Grin

clanger68
Great pics Scott, lovely to see you as always, shame it is so long between each time.

Glad to hear you got back okay Ellen, great to see you again.

Silver Alaunt, sounds like you both had a great time, pleased to hear.

Information, lovely to meet you, hope the language studying is going well and please keep up the artwork, you had some fantastic pieces to show us.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Silver Alaunt
I hope I don't get told off for this but I am wary of starting new thread., having accidently done so before with the Valentine stuff.

I plan to go to Brighton but it is sandwiched between 2 events Dave wants to go to. I could travel to Brighton (Liverpool - Euston - Victoria - Brighton) on the Friday and stay over for the Saturday and go home that night. I don't mind staying in hotel by myself but as a female of the species, if you go to a restaurant on your own you are regarded as an alien. So much for feminism! Is any one else going to be in Brighton on Friday night and would meet up with me? I have not booked anything yet. I am not going to Manchester and if anyone needs a free ticket for it, let me know.

Ian Kubiak
Paul Darrow has signed all the items handed in and they will be sent out on Monday.

Thank you

AnnaGrant
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Paul Darrow has signed all the items handed in and they will be sent out on Monday.

Thank you

Thank you Ian. Greatly appreciated.

Hope you are recovered from the hectic but wonderful day.

meegat39
Thank you Ian!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,096,527 unique visits since 8th January 2014