Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 2
Ian Kubiak
It is with great pleasure that the first guest for Cygnus Alpha 2 has now announced! Steven Pacey who played "Tarrant" will be joining us on the 9th of April 2016. Will you? Tickets available now!

www.cygnusalpha.org
Edited by Ian Kubiak on 04 October 2015 21:51:58

Spaceship Dispatcher
Steven Pacey who played "Tarrant" will be joining us on the 9th of April 2016. Will you?

Yes! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

JustBrad
Will be hard at work trying to figure out how to afford this, and RTGP4

Early prognostication is that we will be there.

Anniew
Early prognostication is that we will be there.

Hooray!!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clareblues1
I can see that my Tarrant waistcoat is going to be on parade again next year...though it will soon come around I'm sure!

Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

trevor travis
Bought my ticket today.

jdn-85
Looking forward to this!

JustBrad
Tickets acquired.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

Tickets acquired.

Woohoo!!

Ian Kubiak
On Monday the 2nd of November, the next guest for Cygnus Alpha 2 will be announced and an update regarding the event.

www.cygnusalpha.org

Anniew
Can't wait!

BradPaula
I really and truly cannot wait! Hooray for Blake's 7.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ian Kubiak
It is with great excitement and pleasure that it can be now announced that the one and only Paul Darrow will be appearing at Cygnus Alpha 2! Paul is looking forward to seeing many of his loyal fan base. Paul will be taking part in the signing session, interview panel and photo studios.

Ian Kubiak
STEVEN PACEY UPDATE

Steven can no longer make Cygnus Alpha 2 due to work commitments. However not all is lost! Steven will be taking part in a private signing for attendees of Cygnus Alpha 2 and now for the best bit...

For everyone who has bought a ticket to date they will receive a dedicated 8x10 signed print which they shall receive for free at the event! If you wish to be included in this offer then you must buy your ticket by Monday 30th November 2015 to get your free autograph!

Extra autographs will cost 10.00 and your own items can be sent in to get signed for 10.00 per item. These can be picked up from the event or sent in the post which will cost 2.00 per item. You can get these from Orac's Shop.

AnnaGrant
Paul has just been announced for Cygnus Alpha 2. Obviously am seriously considering this, despite queries about how to get there and back. Who else is booked/ will be booking? The feedback was so good from the event this year.

BradPaula
Very nice gesture giving the attendees a signed photo of Steven Pacey, Ian. Thank you very much!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Mistletoe12
AnnaGrant wrote:

Paul has just been announced for Cygnus Alpha 2. Obviously am seriously considering this, despite queries about how to get there and back. Who else is booked/ will be booking? The feedback was so good from the event this year.

Yes, I've just booked tickets for Cygnus Alpha 2. Do come; it was great meeting you at Peterborough Movie Fest - the lunch tables afforded everyone the chance to meet/chat with different folks.

I went to the first Cygnus event and the feedback you reference is correct; a fine day had by all - I'm very much looking forward the next one rolling around and with the addition of Mr Darrow ... well, need I say more? Grin

Nicely done, Ian!

It's a shame about Steven; I hope he'll be able to make a future event and my best wishes with all his work projects.

Anniew
Already got my ticket. Can't wait.

ChristineC
I've just booked - was trying to make my mind up about it, as have unpredictable health so never sure if I'll actually be able to get anywhere, but with the combination of Paul being a guest, and getting to meet people I met at Peterborough again (as well as everyone else!), I've decided on booking now and worrying about getting there nearer the time.

Anniew
Christine I shall look forward to seeing you there. I bought Contradiction ( following your recommendation) and thoroughly enjoyed playing it! Hope they make a sequel.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
9,177,091 unique visits since 8th January 2014