Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Ice Warriors
trevor travis
Tyce wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Its very 60s that Wendy Gifford's futuristic costume is a very, very short skirt Grin

Skirt, I thought it was peddle pushers, I assumed she was going for a bike ride after the show. LOL


Nice legs, in any case. Even Varga doesn't want to kill her Wink
 
Gauda Cheese
Why can't Victoria be this inquisitive more often. The whining! The crying! The Screaming! I gotta turn the dang volume down Oops
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
Gauda Cheese
The air conditioning works really fast in the future!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
Tyce
trevor travis wrote:

Tyce wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Its very 60s that Wendy Gifford's futuristic costume is a very, very short skirt Grin

Skirt, I thought it was peddle pushers, I assumed she was going for a bike ride after the show. LOL


Nice legs, in any case. Wink

Cant say I noticed......
 
trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Why can't Victoria be this inquisitive more often. The whining! The crying! The Screaming! I gotta turn the dang volume down Oops


It must be the script. She was far more level-headed in "Tomb".

And "Fury" is great, when her ability to scream is utilised by the Doctor to destroy the Seaweed Creature Grin
 
Gauda Cheese
The Doctor handles Jaime so well. Never mind about understanding everything Jaime it'll be fine.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
trevor travis
Penley finally back on side...
 
trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:

The Doctor handles Jaime so well. Never mind about understanding everything Jaime it'll be fine.


Jamie is great in next week's story. He shows how much guile he has picked up in persuading Salamander to employ him.
 
trevor travis
Melted Ice Warrior!!!! Grin
 
trevor travis
Clent's little laugh at the end... the pressure is off.

He's saved from a nervous breakdown; Penley is saved from wasting his potential.
 
Tyce
Now, by next Sunday the UK will have ditched summer time. Do we want to change the rewatch time of Dr Who to 8.30pm Australian time so our UK people can watch at 9.30am??
 
Gauda Cheese
That was fun! But I simply cannot wait to start Enemy of the World with you all!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
trevor travis
Tyce wrote:

Now, by next Sunday the UK will have ditched summer time. Do we want to change the rewatch time of Dr Who to 8.30pm Australian time so our UK people can watch at 9.30am??


Tyce, that's fine with me, as long as GC and yourself are OK with a 8.30pm start. 8pm/9am would also be OK with me?

SD, are you OK with either time as well?
 
trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:

That was fun! But I simply cannot wait to start Enemy of the World with you all!


Yeah! Brilliant story!!!! Smile Smile
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,113,414 unique visits since 8th January 2014