Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
Spaceship Dispatcher
James Maxwell, who plays the scientist, was also in Doctor Who; he played Jackson in Underworld.

"The Quest is the Quest!!" Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Willoughby Goddard, well known from William Tell...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Some neat direction here, with low angles and close ups.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Asimov seems to have created an interesting slant on a totalitarian society that may have influenced Nation in creating another series. Can't remember what it was called though...

trevor travis
This is quite talky but good.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Keep watching the basement set...

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Asimov seems to have created an interesting slant on a totalitarian society that may have influenced Nation in creating another series. Can't remember what it was called though...

I don't Terry needed much influence in that area.... the second world war seemed to implant the idea in his own mind... hence the Daleks and Federation both being modelled in part on the Nazis.

trevor travis
Odd to hear Syliva Coleridge going on about Moloch... given she's normally going on about Ze Klute and both are played by the same actor Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This is quite talky but good.

The show dates from the era when it was still fashionable to record television in the style of stage plays, merely before cameras rather than a live audience, so were often told mostly through dialogue. I like it best like this...

Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I don't think Terry needed much influence in that area.... the second world war seemed to implant the idea in his own mind... hence the Daleks and Federation both being modelled in part on the Nazis.

True, but recall that Terry Nation said that he had not even a passing interest in science fiction or fantasy until he met the Doctor Who team.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 23 September 2015 20:02:17

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Odd to hear Syliva Coleridge going on about Moloch... given she's normally going on about Ze Klute and both are played by the same actor Grin

Good point! Neither myself nor Paula picked up on that last week. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Asimov uses a name that Terry borrows in The Way Back...

Foster

Spaceship Dispatcher
Are you going to be joining Brad and Paula much on their visit this year?

trevor travis
So this isn't based in the far future... some time in the 21st century!

trevor travis

Just on the Saturday and Sunday!! Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Oxford and RTGP 3 then Happy

trevor travis
He's broken the machine, before we could see Ticket To Ride Shock

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Oxford and RTGP 3 then Happy

Yes, believe it or not, but I've never been in the palace.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

He's broken the machine, before we could see Ticket To Ride Shock

There was a funny exchange about owning a time viewer last week, if I can find it...

Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

If only we could see into the past....

I could watch someone watching Fury From the Deep, and see it over their shoulder!

I was thinking of something a bit more portentous like the building of the Pyramids or Stonehenge... but seeing a Doctor Who episode is also ok! LOL

We have different ambitions... Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
9,114,156 unique visits since 8th January 2014