Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
Spaceship Dispatcher

An ancient Ammonite god associated with child sacrifice.

Not a Blake's 7 reference ahead of its time Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

An ancient Ammonite god associated with child sacrifice.

Not a Blake's 7 reference ahead of its time Grin

Yes, I knew, but it was used quite often, wasn't it?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
It's been suggested, in one of my favourite Doctor Who reference books, that Maxtible and Waterfield were trying to create a time visualiser with the room of electrified mirrors in Evil; it's a highly logical extrapolation of the facts we see on screen.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
More and more props get dumped on set between every scene! Grin

BradPaula
If only we could see into the past....

Spaceship Dispatcher
James Maxwell, the scientist, was also in Doctor Who; he was in Underworld with Tom Baker.

BradPaula

James Maxwell, the scientist, was also in Doctor Who; he was in Underworld with Tom Baker.

I wouldn't have known that!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I could watch someone watching Fury From the Deep, and see it over their shoulder!

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

I could watch someone watching Fury From the Deep, and see it over their shoulder!

I was thinking of something a bit more portentous like the building of the Pyramids or Stonehenge... but seeing a Doctor Who episode is also ok! LOL

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is where the ethical debates of the premise get really interesting!

BradPaula
Oh, just remembered... I won't be available next Wednesday for rewatches.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Oh, just remembered... I won't be available next Wednesday for rewatches.

Ah, okay! If TT's around then we have two episodes of this to catch up with!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Actually Paula, you're not around for the next three Wednesdays! Can't recall where you are for the other two though...

BradPaula

Actually Paula, you're not around for the next three Wednesdays! Can't recall where you are for the other two though...

You are correct as always! We're almost ready, too!

Spaceship Dispatcher
A really dramatic, theatrical ensemble set piece for the climax of the play.

Spaceship Dispatcher
To disassemble fantasy concepts is so much more clever than creating them imo, and this is such a perfect example.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Wonderful touch meta-fiction here too, with the characters watching the episode back that they themselves are in.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Also of tangential interest, when the concept is used in Doctor Who it's the characters' own present (sort of, in narrative terms at least) they view; thus allowing them to see the Daleks!

Spaceship Dispatcher
What a stunning play.

BradPaula
There are always consequences!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.70 seconds
9,161,809 unique visits since 8th January 2014