Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: The Dead Past
The date: Wednesday 16th August
The time: 7.30pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula, trevor travis and myself this evening for our episode of the classic 1960s BBC sci-fi series Out of the Unknown; this is an episode with particular relevance to Doctor Who, in this case episodes 1 and 6 of The Chase...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
The dvd is loaded and ready! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
All cued up and ready to go! Yay!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
Started.

BradPaula
My copy has all the production stamps on it- date, time and title, etc. on it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Although this was recorded in the same year as Doctor Who: The Chase, the story by Isaac Asimov was written in 1956...

Spaceship Dispatcher
For years, I used to think "it would be great to have a whole story about the time space visualiser" and now I know that they did one after all...

Happy

BradPaula
Is that David Langton, late of Upstairs Downstairs?

Spaceship Dispatcher
No sign of TT yet! Have you heard from him today Paula, about not being able to make it this evening?

BradPaula
Haven't heard a thing from TT.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Is that David Langton, late of Upstairs Downstairs?

Have never seen the original Upstairs Downstairs, only the revived show; but yes, it is David Langton!

Spaceship Dispatcher
I like George Benson, a regular in so many shows like this though he was never a regular in anything that I know of.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sylvia Coleridge is of course a casting connection with Doctor Who, The Avengers, Blake's 7 and Survivors!

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Sylvia Coleridge is of course a casting connection with Doctor Who, The Avengers, Blake's 7 and Survivors!

I thought she looked familiar, but could not place her! OMG!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I thought she looked familiar, but could not place her! OMG!

Lol Grin

Paula challenges ze Klute at... Speed Chess!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is one of those episodes that makes a lot from relatively simple sets.

BradPaula

This is one of those episodes that makes a lot from relatively simple sets.

When the story is solid sets, costumes, etc. aren't that important- to me at least.

BradPaula
Moloch?

Spaceship Dispatcher
This story has an interesting pseudo-gothic angle in that communicating with the past was a Victorian obsession, as used in the background of The Evil of the Daleks, but this is given a futuristic twist.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
9,185,634 unique visits since 8th January 2014