Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: Tomb of the Cybermen
trevor travis
A highlight: the Doctor and Victoria scene.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Five Doctors - 1983
The Two Doctors - 1985

It had never occurred to me before that you are old enough to have seen new episodes with Patrick Troughton as a returning Doctor Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

A highlight: the Doctor and Victoria scene.

One of my favourite scenes in the whole history of the show.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
I want a Cybermat!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Yup, had no-one discovered the Tomb, they'd have been asleep forever...

A case of life imitating art? Someone had to visit HK to discover The Tomb of the Cybermen which itself is about people discovering The Tomb of the Cybermen...

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The Five Doctors - 1983
The Two Doctors - 1985

It had never occurred to me before that you are old enough to have seen new episodes with Patrick Troughton as a returning Doctor Grin

Yes, the only Doctor I completely missed seeing a new episode of was Hartnell, although I did see Nebrox playing the Doctor Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Episode 4 started Happy

trevor travis

Yup, had no-one discovered the Tomb, they'd have been asleep forever...

A case of life imitating art? Someone had to visit HK to discover The Tomb of the Cybermen which itself is about people discovering The Tomb of the Cybermen...

Yes, weird how the Tombs had to be discovered in real-life too.

I wonder what happened to all those new episodes which were supposed to have been discovered a couple of years ago, alongside Enemy and Web.

trevor travis
Um, obviously reverse film to show the Cybermen getting back in their Tombs.

Spaceship Dispatcher

trevor travis wrote:

The Doctor as manipulator of events didn't start in the McCoy era... it started in Evil and Tomb...

Oh yes, absolutely right. There's some foreshadowing of this Doctor's darker personality in Power of the Daleks and The Macra Terror too...

As a further comment on this, the Doctor knew that Kleig and Kaftan were being locked in a room with a loaded gun. He wants events to progress to a conclusion...

trevor travis
The Controller is running out of steam... so the Doctor helps him Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I wonder what happened to all those new episodes which were supposed to have been discovered a couple of years ago, alongside Enemy and Web.

Intriguingly, Phil Morris is an official guest at a forthcoming convention. He must know that he's going to be bombarded with that very question, so it makes you wonder if he's got some news to keep everyone happy.

trevor travis
They're trying to restrain a mega-strong Controller with a bit of rope? Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Controller is running out of steam... so the Doctor helps him Grin

Yes, and can't be stupid enough to think that mere rope will hold it inside the case.

trevor travis
The Cyber Contoroller has turned into a dummy Grin Grin

trevor travis
Human guns kill humans, but can't kill Cybermen. Makes you wonder why Cybermen don't use those, instead of guns which will kill them, once they get into human hands Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Human guns kill humans, but can't kill Cybermen. Makes you wonder why Cybermen don't use those, instead of guns which will kill them, once they get into human hands Grin

Yet another breakdown of the famous Cyber-Logic, especially when the most intelligent human explorers getting inside the Tomb is actually part of the dumb plan in the first place...

Oops
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 20 September 2015 10:39:49

trevor travis
Klieg is a nutter...

trevor travis
Foam makes its first of many S5 appearances Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
You think it's all over, until...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
9,825,176 unique visits since 8th January 2014