Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
35th Anniversary Rewatch - Horizon
Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Horizon is a wonderful episode. Who says it's rubbish? -P


I wish I could remember where I recently read words to the effect of wondering why the B7 Appreciation Society chose to name itself after one of the worst episodes!

Astonishing, though, to think that it's written by the same person who brought us Animals...


Somehow I just can't see us lasting this long being Animals, the Blake's 7 Appreciation Society...... -P


LOL Pfft
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Somehow I just can't see us lasting this long being Animals, the Blake's 7 Appreciation Society...... -P


aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
BradPaula
clanger68 wrote:

Lurena wrote:

End.

Why don't they return to Horizon once the pursuitships are delt with?


I wondered why Horizon wasn't visited again, afterall there are welcoming (non Federation friendly) natives, a protected planet, a ready available fuel source and Ro's chest! Angry


Got a call into Big Finish as I write. They could revisit Horizon. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
clareblues1
A good rewatch...ta ra folks Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
Lurena
Thank you all for this wonderful rewatch!
I certainly did not regret to be back !
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
littlesue
Travisina wrote:

littlesue wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Sorted! That's Albert, Barney, Colin & Derek. Happy


Indeed... now all we have to do is continue calling them those names... and leave eveyone who didn't join in this rewatch completely befuddled Grin


You do realise that there may be those who will accuse you of being sexist? I mean all male names......


Alice, Brenda, Carol and Debbie?


I think it's funnier with the chaps namesGrin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
trevor travis
littlesue wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Sorted! That's Albert, Barney, Colin & Derek. Happy


Indeed... now all we have to do is continue calling them those names... and leave eveyone who didn't join in this rewatch completely befuddled Grin


You do realise that there may be those who will accuse you of being sexist? I mean all male names......


All the female names are too busy operating the teleport Shock
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

All the female names are too busy operating the teleport Shock


hahahahaha Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
Travisina
That was lots of fun. I should have been doing other things, but as Vila said, 'It beats work'!
Cheers, everyone!

Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
BradPaula
Oh, what a fun rewatch. Made me forget my cold for an hour. See you all next time and tomorrow with TT and SD for our rewatch marathon. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
trevor travis
littlesue wrote:

Travisina wrote:

littlesue wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Sorted! That's Albert, Barney, Colin & Derek. Happy


Indeed... now all we have to do is continue calling them those names... and leave eveyone who didn't join in this rewatch completely befuddled Grin


You do realise that there may be those who will accuse you of being sexist? I mean all male names......


Alice, Brenda, Carol and Debbie?


I think it's funnier with the chaps namesGrin


It does seem sillier with chaps names for some reason... not sure why...
 
clanger68
Thank you Ladies and Gents, it was a pleasure to share some cyber space with you, hope to do so again soon.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
littlesue
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Horizon is a wonderful episode. Who says it's rubbish? -P


I wish I could remember where I recently read words to the effect of wondering why the B7 Appreciation Society chose to name itself after one of the worst episodes!

Astonishing, though, to think that it's written by the same person who brought us Animals...


Yes, I remember reading that just the other day...but I can't recall where. (Now, 30 years ago, I could have narrowed it down to the column inch!!!!)
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
RB
Great episode. ...thanks all. Same time next week....Frown
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Oh, what a fun rewatch. Made me forget my cold for an hour. See you all next time and tomorrow with TT and SD for our rewatch marathon. -Paula

Just me tomorrow Paula.

TT, do you know if you're with us next week? It will be your turn to pick a Tara or Purdey episode... Cool
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Horizon is a wonderful episode. Who says it's rubbish? -P


I wish I could remember where I recently read words to the effect of wondering why the B7 Appreciation Society chose to name itself after one of the worst episodes!

Astonishing, though, to think that it's written by the same person who brought us Animals...


Somehow I just can't see us lasting this long being Animals, the Blake's 7 Appreciation Society...... -P


Please, please, please can we do that on April 1st? Grin

Just needs a new logo... "Animals" where "Horizon" is... and a couple of mini-Ogs on top of the Federation symbols... Grin
 
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Sorry..I was distracted by Vila being topless.....for the past 8 hours.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.
 
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
How did Gan escape from his bonds???
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.
 
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Vila unwashed face
Jenna dirty clothes

Cally and Blake clean.

\hmmmm...
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
9,908,231 unique visits since 8th January 2014