Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Full names?
Hugbot
Anniew wrote:

Who would be cruel enough to call her son Delmar?

Umm ... I'm sorry that I have to inform you that I once named a character in a fantasy novel 'Helmar'. Doesn't sound strange to my ears (actually it is made up from parts of real names like Helmut und Dietmar and thus meaning 'brave protector'). By the way, this Helmar is a half sinister, half heroic guy wearing black leather ... and before you ask, I wrote that novel years before I rediscovered B7!

Anniew
But Hugbot - Helmar is quite macho. Delmar sounds like his wimpy bespectacled cousin!

Joe that is so funny - your B7 Sesame Street cross over but if you add in the the muppets

Kermit Blake

Jenna Annie Sue ( began string but faded into background)

Avon Count Dracula or Doctor Teeth

Cally Camilla the chicken ( easily hypnotised)

Vila Rizzo the Rat

Gan Fozzie Bear

Servalan Miss Piggy

Travis Animal ( Travis 2 of course - Crimos!!!)

Honeydew and Beaker = Egrorian and Pinder

Tarrant Gonzo

Soolin Janice

Dayna Betty Lou ( despondent over the evil spell cast on her lost love Prince Ted)

Ah well - back to the Hoover!!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Joe Dredd
Anniew wrote:

Honeydew and Beaker = Egrorian and Pinder

Perfect!

JannaKalderash
Who would be the Swedish Chef?

Anniew
Swedish chef= Orac? Nearly incomprehensible and always cooking something up? Or Keiler ( that funny mumble and eye roll)
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Hugbot
Although the Muppets associations are fascinating (like the Mr Men thread ... and Egrorian/Pinder are definitely Honeydew/Beaker), I have two more suggestions to answer the original question:

Cally Fitzgerald (her sisterís name is Zelda, isnít it?)
Soolin Gray (creepy Dorian with his warped sense of humour arranged for a mock wedding ceremony on Xenon, insisting of course that she should take his name)

JannaKalderash
The second suggestion is altogether TOO creepy, as well as making a LOT. of sense!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.33 seconds
9,103,141 unique visits since 8th January 2014